Ravensblood Forest she loves me and all you got was a bullet
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
For the first time in...well ever Dakarai was able to see a relatable side of Arturo as he explained his Amnesia with little detail. He saw how uncomfortable it made Ceannasach, and found himself grateful that the man would share this with him. He nodded and found himself even more grateful that he had only reverted back to his old self, instead of developing a parasite such as Arturo mentioned. As the subject turned back to Blackfeather Woods, Dakarai straightened up slightly and listened intently. The answer was one he expected, and something he found himself able to accept. "Whatever it comes to, I want you to know that i will fight, or turn myself over if it comes to it." he promised sinceely.

The only concern he had was that if it came to a fight, he knew that Teaghlaigh as it is now, would never be enough to stop Blackfeather. Feeling the need to mention it he drew in a deep breath "I would suggest we try to avoid fighting at all costs. Teaghlaigh as it is now would never be able to take on Blackfeather woods. I am not saying we are weak or uncapable but we would be outnumbered by a great disadvantage." he offered hoping that Arturo would not take his suggestion to offense. In fact Ceannasach probably already expected such a thing, or so Dakarai hoped.
Messages In This Thread
she loves me and all you got was a bullet - by Arturo - February 17, 2017, 03:23 PM
RE: she loves me and all you got was a bullet - by Dakarai - February 20, 2017, 03:53 PM
RE: she loves me and all you got was a bullet - by Arturo - February 21, 2017, 04:24 PM
RE: she loves me and all you got was a bullet - by Dakarai - February 21, 2017, 04:47 PM
RE: she loves me and all you got was a bullet - by Arturo - February 22, 2017, 06:49 PM
RE: she loves me and all you got was a bullet - by Dakarai - February 23, 2017, 04:40 PM
RE: she loves me and all you got was a bullet - by Arturo - February 25, 2017, 05:32 AM
RE: she loves me and all you got was a bullet - by Dakarai - February 25, 2017, 01:10 PM
RE: she loves me and all you got was a bullet - by Arturo - February 26, 2017, 09:20 AM
RE: she loves me and all you got was a bullet - by Dakarai - February 26, 2017, 02:11 PM