Duskfire Glacier I always thought I was the stronger one
Family is not an important thing. It is everything.
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
I'm sorry it's crappy, I've had so many distractions this end lately <3

Everything seemed to be spiralling downward for the former wolves of the court republic, one tragedy occurring after another and the male couldn't help but let out a grief-stricken sigh as he wondered. The disbandment of the pack was endurable, but the loss of his wife and the disappearance of his daughter? All in one day? That was too much for the brute and Sylvas' knew deep down his heart couldn't take it, but the mercenary knew that he had to remain strong for the others, most importantly for his son. Kieran was the only family he had left now and Sylvas couldn't imagine what was going through his son's mind. Inside, the brown male knew he was screaming loud with grief, regardless of the front that he put on, for the mercenary knew he couldn't allow himself to break, not when others depended on him.

With an expressionless look across his face, Sylvas sought out his son, his now dull golden eyes searching the area till they finally fell upon a small, brown figure up ahead. For a second, Sylvas paused, his gaze looking at his son as he sat still, blank faced and near emotionless, just like himself. The sight of this, watching as his boy sat there in such a state ripped him apart, the male's vision slowly began to blur as tears threatened to form, Sylvas then gave his head a vigorous shake, large paws gradually guiding him toward Kieran till he finally came to sit beside him. He was silent as he sat, his mind unable to find the words to console the boy, though gently, Sylvas pressed his side against the pup in some form of comfort as a heavy sigh escaped his muzzle, ”I'm sorry.” He said, almost croaking as his head dropped some, ears flattening against his skull as gold eyes looked to Kieran.
Messages In This Thread
I always thought I was the stronger one - by Kieran Adrien - February 18, 2017, 02:50 PM
RE: I always thought I was the stronger one - by Sylvas Streiter - February 18, 2017, 07:07 PM
RE: I always thought I was the stronger one - by Hawthorn - February 19, 2017, 07:08 AM