Bramblepoint journey through mirkwood
worlds best dad award winner
351 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Lagan was glad to see his new friend smiling, that meant that their friendship was now two way! Lagan often found himself making friends, but sometimes they didn't think of him the same way. He was glad that this wasn't one of those friendships, the real ones were much more fun. Pyro said that he lived nearby, then pointed in the same direction that Lagan did. Wait a minute... they couldn't both live in the same direction! Lagan would've met him before if they did! He must be thinking of a different direction, because south belonged to the Caldera wolves.

Lagan turned his head and jumped, yelping a little in surprise. No need for yelling! You spooked me man. He said with a small, moderately nervous laugh. Ever since that incident with the creepy Snake guy, Lagan had discovered nerves, and how loud screams in the dark forest could put them on edge. He gave Pyro a thoughtful look and shook his head. No, I live in Redhawk Caldera. And I obviously cannot fit on top of a fin I'm way too big. He said, still sort of confused.
Messages In This Thread
journey through mirkwood - by Lagan - February 19, 2017, 09:01 AM
RE: journey through mirkwood - by Pyro - February 19, 2017, 01:06 PM
RE: journey through mirkwood - by Lagan - February 19, 2017, 06:04 PM
RE: journey through mirkwood - by Pyro - March 03, 2017, 12:52 PM
RE: journey through mirkwood - by Lagan - March 04, 2017, 07:59 AM
RE: journey through mirkwood - by Pyro - March 25, 2017, 12:41 PM
RE: journey through mirkwood - by Lagan - April 11, 2017, 12:18 PM
RE: journey through mirkwood - by Pyro - April 11, 2017, 01:44 PM
RE: journey through mirkwood - by Lagan - April 11, 2017, 02:52 PM