Broken Antler Fen A son with wanderlust
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
All Welcome 
All welcome! At the borders so strangers can be in this thread too!

Burke was not sure how this happened but somehow Pyro hadn't been seen for a week or more. Burke was not a father that would worry, he was actually feeling quite agitated that he couldn't find his son. At least Vassago was staying put. Now Pyro got a case of wanderlust and Burke rather wanted Pyro to tell him if he would have gone for a week or more. He had always been weak, and his frailness was not going to help him out there.

The old male tried to track his son but with his sense of smell not improving but rather degrading he didn't make much effort. The male let out a howl for Pyro, maybe he would call back, though Burke doubted it. As he was walking towards the borders, which he avoided until now, he was silently cursing at Malice under his breath that he had to look for their son instead of her. She was the mother wasn't this her job?
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Beauty is power; a smile is its sword
153 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
Away
Feyre was passing through the  brush, her creamy coat sliding through the leaves quietly. Her muzzle remains low to the ground tracking the path of a hare she caught the scent of not to long ago. As she came closer to the hare, she spots the small fluffy tail scoot through the brush in front of her. With a sharp growl, she leaps after it, breaking through on the other side and skidding to a halt. 

A older male wolf stood nearly 10 paces away. The petite fae flicked her gaze back to where she came, and then over to the hate fleeing into the underbrush. She turned her warm gaze back to the stranger, hoping she hadn't crossed into territory that belonged to a pack. She chuffed lightly, her melodic voice calling out to the other wolf, "Hello? I'm Feyre, it's pronounced Fay-ruh... I-I'm sorry, but did I cross into your territory?" She looked away sheepishly.

Mercenary: 5/5
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke was just a few meters away from their borders when he was out looking for Pyro and seeing if he was around somewhere. His son couldn't be too far. Burke kept his docked tail raised, which was merely a stump. The older male let out a grumpy snort. How dare he take off without saying anything?!

The male's senses were degrading now he crossed the line of adult. He was an elder now, and he was not sure if he liked it. He was still a tank of a male, big and brutish. However his muscles were starting to cave in more, and it was clear the male was out the prime of his life. He was somewhat startled when the female broke through the undergrowth with a growl.

Instantly the master guardian flared up his defense and snarled back. His stance that of an old warrior, still ready to fight. He had been a guardian for so long protecting his own borders and now he had refrained from that for awhile because of his son. Yet, he couldn't stand by and just let this stranger be this close to their pack lands right?

Burke instantly caught her sweet voice. It was always sickening to him how females could be so sweet and warm. They always had something to hide. No one could be that nice. As she introduced herself she also pronounced her name. Burke briefly wondered if she was actually a retard because when she introduced her name she already pronounced it. Maybe she thought he was stupid or bad of hearing because he was old. That assumption made him crankier.

He responded to her with a grumpy snarl. "A few more meters and you would have been dead," he growled and then took a step closer to her. "I think you are far too close to our lands. You better back off." Burke kept his pale eyes on the female. He clearly didn't trust the female and even though he had improved somewhat on his niceness levels this female triggered all his bad behavior from before.

He can be such a jerk at times, haha. Hopefully he will be a bit nicer later on. x)
153 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
Away
Sorry this took me so long!

Feyre was not sure about the entire situation, all she wanted was that darn hare. She looked longingly off towards where it went, and then reluctantly pulled her gaze back to the elder. She had been respectful, and clearly she was not in his territory, so she wondered why he was being such an ass. Her remained still, merely tilted to the side as she studied him.

Her sweet demeanor was wiped away in seconds. She would not take things like this from other wolves. Not anymore at least. Her thoughts confirmed her actions as she brought her amber gaze up to meet his eyes. She stared him down, her lush tail raising behind her with fanfare. "I was only passing through the area." Her usually sweet voice glimmered with distaste for his attitude. She huffed, "I do not wish for this to turn ugly, for although you have most likely had your fair share of battles, I am young and nearly as fast as they come." Her eyes held his gaze steadily. If she were to become a mercenary, she needed to start acting like one.

1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Not to worry!!

Burke instantly heard her defensive tone which was not so sickeningly sweet. At least that would give a pinch of more respect. Burke couldn't take any female with such sweet voices serious. He didn't understand who would fall for such trickery. The older male huffed at the female, ears flattened. His docked tail stood up. Burke didn't even intend to fight her but he liked that she thought that he would make it into one. "And I am warning you that you are too close for my comfort," he pointed out to the female as she spoke about just passing.

Burke snorted when she commented that she was quick. He had never been quick with that heavy body of his. Now with his old age he didn't even think of chasing after her. "Then why don't you run off as quickly as you can. Then you will be out of my hair," he huffed. Burke reminded himself that he should be looking for his son instead of verbally bantering with this stranger.
153 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
Away
Fading out! Hopefully if they ever have another encounter Feyre wont be such a captial B. XD

She scoffed at him as her told her to leave. Her words dripped false and sickly-sweet as she spoke, "Why of course...I will be on my way then." Undertones of dislike shone through her mockery of her normal voice. How dare he. A flicker of anger and annoyance swam across her eyes before a low rumble tore up through her chest. Instead of acting on the threat, she turned tail to leave. Exposing her back to another wolf showed exactly how confident she was in the fact that if they were to fight, she would win. That motion in itself was a sly insult to him. People nowadays...So very rude. The fae shook her head as she strode confidently through the brush away from the male.

1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Haha I feel you! Sorry for him being such an ass :P

Burke watched as she decided to leave. The female was really foolish that she would even dare to turn her back to him. She was not going to survive long, at least not in Burke's eyes. The older male let her be. He didn't have the energy to go after her that was for certain. Plus he promised his son he would be nicer. It was just normal for him to be protective of borders. Frankly that the female left in such a way didn't bother him as much as it would have years ago. Now she was gone he was reminded that his son was still gone, meaning that he would talk to Malice about it.