Broken Antler Fen A son with wanderlust
Beauty is power; a smile is its sword
153 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
Away
Sorry this took me so long!

Feyre was not sure about the entire situation, all she wanted was that darn hare. She looked longingly off towards where it went, and then reluctantly pulled her gaze back to the elder. She had been respectful, and clearly she was not in his territory, so she wondered why he was being such an ass. Her remained still, merely tilted to the side as she studied him.

Her sweet demeanor was wiped away in seconds. She would not take things like this from other wolves. Not anymore at least. Her thoughts confirmed her actions as she brought her amber gaze up to meet his eyes. She stared him down, her lush tail raising behind her with fanfare. "I was only passing through the area." Her usually sweet voice glimmered with distaste for his attitude. She huffed, "I do not wish for this to turn ugly, for although you have most likely had your fair share of battles, I am young and nearly as fast as they come." Her eyes held his gaze steadily. If she were to become a mercenary, she needed to start acting like one.

Mercenary: 5/5
Messages In This Thread
A son with wanderlust - by Burke - March 05, 2017, 03:22 AM
RE: A son with wanderlust - by Feyre - March 15, 2017, 08:24 PM
RE: A son with wanderlust - by Burke - March 21, 2017, 04:07 AM
RE: A son with wanderlust - by Feyre - March 27, 2017, 03:45 PM
RE: A son with wanderlust - by Burke - March 28, 2017, 04:02 AM
RE: A son with wanderlust - by Feyre - March 28, 2017, 12:08 PM
RE: A son with wanderlust - by Burke - March 31, 2017, 04:41 AM