Blackwater Islands Vicarious
fury, oh fury don't you misguide me
228 Posts
Ooc — Siro
Akantha hadn't expected Themiscrya natives to make a pilgrimage to her shores so quickly but she was silently thankful to the Mothers for sending them along. She wondered if the ancient High Matriarch had discussed her desires with the Sea, and she, blessedly, set these young, brilliant adults on a path to Soteria in the hopes of the latest branch bearing fruit for the first time in many, many Moons. She would succeed where Meteora failed, and though she was not as in tune as the mysterious and enigmatic chosen woman, Akantha had faith in the Initiates she'd chosen to protect and serve. 

In any case, Salish (and Kalika) offered her adequate submission and Akantha relieved them both by lowering her tail and sheathing her teeth behind her inky lips. Her scarred muzzle swung around to Kalika as her ambassador-to-be explained the situation and searched the pale woman's face for any subtle sign of hesitation, before returning her full attention to the sunny woman. The names she offered, once again, sparked familiarity in her mind and she was finally able to place it: "We shall be glad to have you all, then." Akantha said. "Show me the same dedication I remember from Themiscrya, and you'll find no complaint from me." She remarked with a toothy smile.

She closed the distance between them and extended her neck to press her lips to Salish's brow. "Welcome, Initiate." 
Blood is running deep
Some things never sleep

Teal dialogue is Greek. Uncolored dialogue is common/english.
Check out NEREIDESpedia for more information.  
Messages In This Thread
Vicarious - by Salish - March 06, 2017, 12:00 AM
RE: Vicarious - by Kalika - March 06, 2017, 12:07 AM
RE: Vicarious - by Salish - March 06, 2017, 12:26 AM
RE: Vicarious - by Kalika - March 06, 2017, 03:44 PM
RE: Vicarious - by Salish - March 07, 2017, 07:06 PM
RE: Vicarious - by Kalika - March 07, 2017, 08:25 PM
RE: Vicarious - by Salish - March 07, 2017, 08:59 PM
RE: Vicarious - by Akantha - March 07, 2017, 09:15 PM
RE: Vicarious - by Kalika - March 07, 2017, 09:54 PM
RE: Vicarious - by Salish - March 08, 2017, 08:34 PM
RE: Vicarious - by Akantha - March 13, 2017, 08:09 PM