Cassiopeia's View Foreign terrain is by far the most treacherous
150 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
All Welcome 
The blustering winds up in the mountains were enough to penetrate Sermira's thick pelt. The cliffs had not been kind to her as she journeyed, her constant blundering making her feel as though she was a small pup again. In those moments she found herself reminiscing about her old pack, mainly the times with her siblings. How they would laugh. She thought, her mind betraying her. In the past she would've steeled herself against such arbitrary thoughts. Thoughts like those do not make an Alpha, her father would've said to her. She tosses her head, a bark of laughter escaping her maw. Ahh, how ashamed he would be of me. For a moment she saddens at the broken bond she left behind, but then reminds herself calmly, "A leader with no heart, is no leader at all." She softly nods her head in agreement to her own whispered words. 
    She violently shudders as a sharp piercing wind strikes her side, briefly letting her gaurd down. Her paw slips off of the rocky cliff edge as she shifts and she gasps in suprise. Her claws dig into the sedimentary rock in front of her and scrape their way through the moving rock. Finally, her claws sink into a firm hold. She pauses and steadys her strong form before reaching her paw back up onto the thin ledge she had slid from. The distance was short enough for her to pull her large frame onto the outcropping, her wide shoulders giving her ample room to shift around and shimmy herself up the last few inches. She rests on the ledge, keeping close to the cliff face and wearily peering over the edge at the trees that lay far below. She stands slowly and huffs. Better keep moving. 

She treads lightly, placing one large paw in front of the next, keeping her cranium low to the ground for better balance. She remains like this untill the ground in front of her optics starts to grow wider. She flicks her amber eyes up, spotting a large outcropping. That must be Cassipoea's View. She sighs in relief, quickening her pace towards her destination.
-By the light of the moon-

Hunter 2/5
Mercenary 3/5
I prefer to associate myself with nobody, thank you very much.
17 Posts
Ooc — Σve
Lucifer strode between two bramble bushes, his senses alert. His tail was held high in a dominant position as he paced around, his muzzle to the ground. The male wolf had been tracking a young deer that seemed apparently alone, when he had heard a sound that was familiar, yet he almost never uttered it. His ears pricked and his gaze searched the ledge for a glimpse of the wolf who had laughed. Dark eyes peered through the haze of wind when he spotted a female wolf scrambling to get her footing. 

Lucifer's head tipped ever so slightly to the side as he watched her begin her tread again. Settinghis paws down softly yet swiftly, he began his trot after her, keeping close to the rock wall and a safe distance away. Curiousity tugged at him. Resentment pricked his paws as he watched her pick her way along the ledge toward Cassiopeia's Peak. Why was he even following her in the first place?
Names are given, not chosen, Yet somehow, they Reflect us, Mine holds a certain Truth, To who I really am
150 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
She felt herself shudder, yet another burst of wind striking her bones with the cold. She gasped at the cold, shivering lightly as she continued to walk along the cliff. She stepped out onto the expansive cliff, taking in the vivid view. If she looked towards the west, she could see the line of blue ocean hugging the coast. She turned her large form to her right, looking down at the groves of trees far below. A dark form caught her eye and she felt a low growl build in her chest. She turned slowly to face the male wolf, elongating her own form and assessing his. Her amber eyes pierced his, unwavering as she asked, "How long have you been behind me wolf?" her eyes narrowing. She inwardly chastised herself for being so unobservant.

Hunter 2/5
Mercenary 3/5
17 Posts
Ooc — Σve
Lucifer slunk along, his gaze fixed on her and his muzzle lifted in a show of his typical arrogance. The ripping and howling winds buffeted him, but he didn't care. His distinct and dominant figure were unwavering, just as the rest of him, and the male continued to plot along with steps as sure as the wind.

When she turned to a dress him, sizing his shape up, Lucifer raised his black coated hackles with a small growl, responding instinctively to her defensive question.

"Why would thee care, for thou dinna notice my presence for but a good while." The male's voice was tainted with edginess and his gaze flashed warningly. Why did she care when she didn't even know he was following her? He assumed would be well matched if it came to a fight, or so he judged with his wary gaze fixed on her. She looked like a strong fighter, but Lucifer had a tad more practice throwing his weight around during the past year or so than many did in a lifetime.
Names are given, not chosen, Yet somehow, they Reflect us, Mine holds a certain Truth, To who I really am
150 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
Sorry!! Mobile post length
She sighed passively, not wishing to fight the arrogant male. Her dominant side wished to wipe that smirk off of his face with one swift swipe of her claws, but she settled with a more subtle approach. She padded forwards, swaying her hips and tail lazily. Rather conflictingly, she kept her tail high in the air to express her dominance. "...And what is a wolf like you.." She treaded around him studying him with her intense gaze, "...doing following a wolf like me?" She inquired with false sweetness, her voice lilting at the end. Her keen eyes flicked away from his obsidian form and up to his own intense gaze, searching for his answer, a preditory gleam still residing amongst the curiosity in her eyes.

Hunter 2/5
Mercenary 3/5
17 Posts
Ooc — Σve
Lucifer's gaze lay unwavering as he observed her careful movements. She seemed to have relaxed, and he tensed his jaw, still ready for any movement that may defy her lazy posture. As she stepped forward, he pulled his lips back in warning, a feral snarl ripping from his throat. His voice, however, remained calm despite his ragged and ferocious appearance. In fact, it almost seemed more amused than serious. "A wolf like yerself, attempting ter get a strait answer outta someone like thee?" His tone hinted at cockiness and his head remained raised high and proud, his muscles tense. "Good luck a' tha'." He ended with a low chuckle, his hackles raised.

Lucifer was itching for a good fight, but was unsure if it would happen here. Maybe he would go find a bobcat or something later... With a surprised growl, the massive male wolf snapped back from his defensive position as fast as he had gained it. He neednt look far for the scent that alerted him of a presence not their own, for a large bobcat was slinking along the edge of a cliff, it's yellow gaze fixed on the wolves. Lucifer's obsidian gaze flashed back to Semira, fixing her features with a coy, somewhat unsettling grin.
150 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
Semira tensed as the dark wolf growled at her, her own low growl building deep in her chest. She fought her primal urge to pounce on him, and instead tilted her head at his evasion of her question. She found herself surprised and slightly pleased at his short show of humor, but still wary, as his form still oozed confidence and aggression.

She readied herself for her own questioning retort before she paused, flinching back as the dark wolf leapt away. His gaze seemed to be fixated on one point, so she pulled her eyes away from the brute. Her own sharp amber gaze settled on the large cat prowling about the cliff, its unnerving eyes settled on the two of them.

She found herself looking to the male with a slight gleam of fear in her eyes before she steeled her gaze. Do not trust him. The devilish gleam in his eyes affirmed her inner thoughts, but she still looked over to him to see if he would have her back. She flicked her eyes back to the cat, assessing its build to see if she would be able to take it down.

Not one to back down from a challenge, she gave the dark wolf a meaningful look before snarling at the cat. She took careful steps towards the cat, her eyes darting to its soft flesh below is sharp jaw. Her hackles raised with her tail, her form stretching to its full height. She threw a comment back to the other wolf, “Do not screw this up for me Wolf. I do not intend to walk away from this with a missing limb.” Her words sharp and concise.

Hunter 2/5
Mercenary 3/5
17 Posts
Ooc — Σve
Lucifer returned her gaze after she looked from the cat to him with a guarded glare. Did she really believe him to be so shallow so as not to aid in a good ol' battle? With his own snarl echoing deep whithin him, the male began to pace forward in swift paws to match his stance with hers. 

Lucifer let free the soft snarl at the wolf beside him with him with an impish grin that didn't seem to fit the occasion. He twitched an ear, still wary for movement, as he waited her to finish her accusation.
"Many I have found have been quick to judge thee. I can see thou shares no difference." He threw a final calculating glance at her before leaping at the cat, crashing head-on, attempting to get his energy out before it was directed at the innocent. Well, maybe not innocent, but unquestioned. 

Lucifer was well-matched for the large opponent, both in size and sheer power. He raked his claws fiercely along the creature's muzzle before it cought a blow on his shoulder. Bleeding and infuriated, Lucifer attempted a leap on the creature with renown, somewhat frightening, vigor, a rash and untamed madness in his deep, cunning gaze.
150 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
She found herself frozen by his cruel comment, it almost seemed as though she had hurt his feelings. The need to apoligize burned in her throat. She nearly stuttered out a phrase to repent her words, but the male was already focused on the battle.

His pounce at the large cat made Semira jump to action, with a slightly different approach than his. She sprinted past the sparring pair, turning heel behind the cat and snapping at its leg. She grasped it hard before jumping back as the cat whipped around, its burning gaze fixated on the female wolf. The obsidian wolf was brutally attacking the cat, having seemingly gained a flesh wound.

She snarled with fury at the cat, her own hawk-like gaze steadying with the cat's. Although she wasn't partial to the wolf, she would still protect one of her own. Her hackles raised in the air, her cranium dipping low as she sprinted forwards beneath the cats neck. Her canines aimed for the cat's neck, but missed as the cat's large paw swept into Semira's side. With a screaming yelp she flew back several feet. Releasing a slow breath, she pulled herself back onto her paws unsteadily.

Hunter 2/5
Mercenary 3/5
17 Posts
Ooc — Σve
Lucifer admired Semira's fast movements that seemed to drive the cat to confusion. She was quick on her paws, he would give her that. His eyes scanned the cat angrily as Semira was flown back. Although he may not be the kindest wolf, he still counted himself as protective, most of the time. With a furious lash of his tail, another growl erupted from him as, snarling, he rushed to the cat's hindquarters and snapped a paw lightning fast at the sharp tendons lining the creature's legs. 

He gave a satisfied growl as the cat collapsed. It seemed to have had enough as the animal turned tail and sprinted away from them. Lucifer watched it leave, and with a deep breath, Lucifer gave a bone chilling howl of victory. The howl broke form his chest like a tide, powerful, long and filled with misery, defiance, and some other feelings unable to be put into words.
150 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
Sharp pain stabbed her lungs, an effect from the wind being forcefully knocked from her chest. She steadied herself on her large paws, anger boiling at her own mistake.

She released a roaring snarl, shifting back onto her haunches to provide the best force in her leap. Yet, before she could pounce on the feline, the male whipped around the beast, tearing at it. 

New admiration and respect for the wolf glistened in her eyes as the cat slinked off, greatly wounded. As the male lifted his own muzzle to let out a mournful but victorious howl. Semira's more feminine form mirrored the other wolf as she joined his call.

As she tilted her head back down from the open sky, words of appreciation formed on her maw, "Thank you.." she winked with slight pain. The effort of speaking was too new for her lungs to handle as the femme took small breaths to escape the jabbing pain. She couldn't help the lopedided grin the spread across her creamy face,  "That was pretty good."

Hunter 2/5
Mercenary 3/5
17 Posts
Ooc — Σve
Lucifer's muzzle lowered back to it's usual proud a stance a strong his gaze fell on Semira. He typically didn't show his manners, but this time he tipped his head gracefully.

"You have skill with battle." He replied, his deep voice vibrating with his usual tone and a wry grimace crept up his features. "I never would have guessed." He wasn't being his usual evil self, but an unusual sense of humor had crept in. Huh, surprising. It must be the father-battle effect taking its toll.

Lucifer sat down next to her, his cool gaze studying her carefully. "What's your name, wolf?" He realized he had never talked to her, or even me that her before.
150 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
small mobile post XD

She sat down upon her haunches, resting from the battle. The ache growing in her thigh lead her to believe she hit a sharp rock. The other wolf lowered his skull, padding towards her. His praise struck her as odd until he added the sly remark, so she nodded respectfully in thanks.
He eventually asked for her name, to which she replied, "Semira..and yours would be?" Her warm eyes gleaming with curiousity.

Hunter 2/5
Mercenary 3/5
17 Posts
Ooc — Σve
Lol, I'm always on mobile for roleplaying

Lucifer gave a suspicious glance in her direction. He knew that she would ask him for his name, as any decent wolf would, but he still didn't like it. Anyways, he hated it when wolves jumped to cocclusions when he told them who he was identified as. So instead of giving a strait answer, a coy grin slid over his maw.
"Isn't thou satisfied with but their own?"
150 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
She rolled her eyes at the wolf's evasive words, her delicate features procuring a scowl. Why can't he just answer my darn questions? She swiped away her frown, forming a stoic look. "I'm never satisfied, wolf." Her eyes gleamed with humor as she spoke, then clouded over again. "Apparently you do not know how to talk to a Lady." She rumbled in her chest at these words, her shoulders stiffening as she looked at the other wolf quizically.

Hunter 2/5
Mercenary 3/5