Ravensblood Forest I, was the knight in shining armor in your movie
v e r i t a s
436 Posts
Ooc — thalia
[table width=85%][tr][td]
Cassiopeia’s little mind had been at rest that afternoon, dreaming a dreamless puppy sleep. Cassiopeia slept in the way only a baby could — wholly consumed by the act. Her breaths came long and deep and loud, chest rising and falling in time. A sound stirred her awake and she listlessly rolled on her side, nascent little paws struggling to reach the floor. It was one of her brothers… and he was happy.  Oh, how the sound annoyed her! If they were happy and she wasn’t, it usually meant she was missing out on something… cuddles, kisses, meals or even baths — and Cassiopeia hated getting any less than those around her, even when it came to baths. 

Cass rocked and rolled until she found the ballast that was her rounded tummy and thrust her arms and legs forward, with all of her might! Like a cheetah through the savannah she wriggled her way towards the source of the joyous shouts. The babe was making good time, too, until she encountered an unforeseen obstacle: the lumpy body of her other brother, who seemed to be on his own mad dash of sorts. But when her own her blind haste caused a slow motion collision with Sirius, she let out a squall in protest! How dare he!  Defiantly, her small paws made a foothold of her brother and she attempted to clamor over him, wanting [no, needing!] to find what was at the other end of the happy cry. Cassiopeia needed to know what Aries had and she didn’t. Order had to be restored in the world.
[/td][/tr][/table]
Messages In This Thread
RE: I, was the knight in shining armor in your movie - by Cassiopeia - March 15, 2017, 09:34 PM