Dragoncrest Cliffs you better just lock me up
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
[table width=85%][tr][td]
Eske feels her cheeks flush with a warm heat as Kendra licks her. She trembles only sightly, wanting to touch her muzzle to the older girl’s, to let it linger but she holds back …for now. Kendra’s enthusiasm at her announcement caused a laugh — warm and genuine — to spill unbidden and raw from Eske’s lips. Though Kendra’s question does not surprise Eske, the Drakru offers a softer chuckle. She takes a moment to study Kendra with a softness in her gaze, admiring the fact that while she is not clear what a Cheka is that Kendra shows enthusiasm nevertheless. Eske realizes with a sudden tightness in her throat and a increase of her heart rate that she adores Kendra. She is not sure what to do it or how to communicate it, nor when it had necessarily happened. Eske supposes she doesn’t need an answer. She only needs to know that it is there and she doubts that her attraction and adoration for Kendra are going anywhere.

Eske tucks that away for a moment, however, focusing back upon Kendra’s question — albeit with some effort. “Cheka translates to sentry,” Eske explains starting with the word before she continues on with her new duties. “I am Heda’s personal guard now. I am never to be too far from her and when she ventures outside of Drageda I am to accompany her.” She explains, feeling pride swell in her chest. She is not a creature of vanity but she knows that she has earned it and intends to be proud of herself for it.
[/td][/tr][/table]
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
you better just lock me up - by RIP Blodreina - March 15, 2017, 06:40 PM
RE: you better just lock me up - by Kendra - March 16, 2017, 09:15 AM
RE: you better just lock me up - by RIP Blodreina - March 16, 2017, 04:04 PM
RE: you better just lock me up - by Kendra - March 21, 2017, 03:43 AM
RE: you better just lock me up - by RIP Blodreina - March 21, 2017, 04:29 AM
RE: you better just lock me up - by Kendra - March 24, 2017, 05:58 AM