Dragoncrest Cliffs you better just lock me up
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
[table width=85%][tr][td]
Kendra clears her throat and suggests that perhaps they should talk about it. Eske is quiet as she processes the older girl’s words, her ears smooth back to rest at half mast atop her skull. Eske does not want Kendra to feel as if she owes her any explanation because Kendra doesn’t owe it to her and Eske will respect her, her reasons and her wishes. They may smart when they are, admittedly, not what Eske hopes to hear but she only wants Kendra to be happy. It is a selfless way of thinking that the Drakru isn’t very used to, admittedly, but she is trying for what it is worth. “I rather think it was you that makes being friends easy,” Eske interjects lightly when there is a pause in Kendra’s words, not wanting to interrupt. Regardless, Eske does not think she has to explain to Kendra why she is no good at making friends. Eske is the epitome of aggression, she is ruled by it and she is unwelcoming of outsiders. All Kendra needed to do was see how she interacted with Xan — though admittedly there is forced politeness from the Drakru she would not otherwise give him for Kendra’s sake — to know how Eske deals with other wolves and how she comes off.

Eske falls silent once more, her attention rapt and wholly Kendra’s when the older girl begins to speak once more. Eske’s face is expressive as Kendra admits that every wolf that has gotten close to her has died or abandoned her and if they don’t then she abandons them. Eske’s breath catches in her throat as Kendra admits that she does not want to disappoint her. “Well I can promise you that I’m not going to die any time soon and I’m not going to leave you.” Eske’s not the wandering type anyway. It is evidenced in the way she stays close to Drageda. She has no will to wander and she will only travel from Drageda when Heda calls upon her for it. Like Gyda before her, Eske is a homebody but she supposes that is what makes her a damn good Gona. What use was a guardian if they didn’t well…guard? “I do like you, and you won’t disappoint me, alright?” Eske attempts to reassure her. “I just want you to be happy Kendra. I’ll respect your decisions.” Eske promises her.
[/td][/tr][/table]
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
you better just lock me up - by RIP Blodreina - March 15, 2017, 06:40 PM
RE: you better just lock me up - by Kendra - March 16, 2017, 09:15 AM
RE: you better just lock me up - by RIP Blodreina - March 16, 2017, 04:04 PM
RE: you better just lock me up - by Kendra - March 21, 2017, 03:43 AM
RE: you better just lock me up - by RIP Blodreina - March 21, 2017, 04:29 AM
RE: you better just lock me up - by Kendra - March 24, 2017, 05:58 AM