Dragoncrest Cliffs you better just lock me up
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
[table width=85%][tr][td]
Patience is not a virtue Eske is overly familiar with but it only makes sense to not push Kendra. Eske rationalizes that she would not want to be pushed into something she is not ready for and therefore does not wish to extend that onto the older girl. After all, Kendra’s answer wasn’t an outright no. There was some room for hope — for whatever hoping was worth. Eske was a more practical woman. She did not just sit pretty and wait for amazing things to happen to her — she struck out to ensure they happened to her. She expected to get knocked down and bruised but life, she was coming to learn, was like a never ending spar. You were going to get beaten and sometimes you were going to get beaten bad but you get up, dust yourself off and keep trying. Heat burned Eske’s cheeks when Kendra licked her cheek and the Cheka struggles for breath for a split second as Kendra has stolen it away. “Of course I will.” Eske answers when Kendra poses the question. Eske couldn’t imagine why she wouldn’t still teach Kendra to hunt. Regardless of what does or does not happen in the future Eske thinks that they are still friends and the Drakru’s loyalties have always and will always run deep.
[/td][/tr][/table]
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
you better just lock me up - by RIP Blodreina - March 15, 2017, 06:40 PM
RE: you better just lock me up - by Kendra - March 16, 2017, 09:15 AM
RE: you better just lock me up - by RIP Blodreina - March 16, 2017, 04:04 PM
RE: you better just lock me up - by Kendra - March 21, 2017, 03:43 AM
RE: you better just lock me up - by RIP Blodreina - March 21, 2017, 04:29 AM
RE: you better just lock me up - by Kendra - March 24, 2017, 05:58 AM