Fairspell Meadow and i run from wolves.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
FRANDS! <3

Liffey was completely unaware that others of her kind were about. She hadn't noticed any scents on the air while she was running, and her awareness narrowed drastically further shortly after she fell. Her mind seemed to slow until it could grasp only one thing at a time. Pain came first. She felt her shoulder scream as it collided sharply with the earth and her legs tangled beneath her. Shock followed quickly, and this was one of the more interesting emotions for while it was inherently the same, it morphed as different aspects of the moment blinked quickly in and out of her head. Shock at the sudden collision was replaced with shock at the fall before shock at the sound of anger took over, only to be replaced by shock at the sight that came to her eyes when she turned to see the creature.

From that point on, fear reigned, and everything sped up wildly.

Liffey scrambled away as quickly as her aching limbs would allow, which was not at all quickly enough. She felt claws digging into her back haunches almost the moment she found her footing and attempted to spring away. She cried out as her back legs collapsed under the weight of the animal that was shrieking at her with sharp-toothed jaws parted unnaturally wide and eyes spilling over with a rage far too big for how absurdly small and beady were the black orbs that held them.

Instinct drove her to continue to throw herself forward, even as teeth began to sink into her leg. She had barely begun to panic about that fact when a black shape bloomed in the corner of her eye. Her head turned to get a look at this new horror, but suddenly she was tumbling again as it crashed into her and her assailant. Liffey couldn't even tell if there were teeth and claws holding her back when she finally managed to pull her feet beneath. She simply leaped forward, and was overwhelmed with relief when she shot free of the tangle.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
and i run from wolves. - by Liffey - March 24, 2017, 08:07 PM
RE: and i run from wolves. - by Alya - March 30, 2017, 12:28 PM
RE: and i run from wolves. - by Hydra - March 30, 2017, 02:39 PM
RE: and i run from wolves. - by Cypress - March 31, 2017, 12:36 AM
RE: and i run from wolves. - by Liffey - March 31, 2017, 07:36 PM
RE: and i run from wolves. - by Lyra - April 02, 2017, 09:23 AM
RE: and i run from wolves. - by Alya - April 07, 2017, 09:48 AM
RE: and i run from wolves. - by Hydra - April 17, 2017, 12:33 PM
RE: and i run from wolves. - by Cypress - April 17, 2017, 04:24 PM
RE: and i run from wolves. - by Liffey - April 19, 2017, 12:02 PM