Cassiopeia's View swallow my breath and take what is mine.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Liffey hadn't anticipated that this would be at all difficult for him. Her eyes flickered to his face, focusing on the creases in his brow and the wrinkles in the corners of his eyes. Her own ears fell back as his did, only hers were compelled by guilt for putting him in a situation that he clearly found embarrassing.

Perhaps it was her determination to make him feel more at ease, but she shuffled slightly closer so she could get a better look from his angle. Her smouldering eyes scanned the sky overhead, searching for a different set of stars that might be a little easier. "There, how about those three bright ones? They're in a perfectly straight line in that more empty space of sky to the right of that faded cluster that's shaped kind of like a leaf?"

Liffey bit her lip, hoping his eyes would catch these three. She was ready to reach out and tilt his muzzle the direction it needed to go with hers if it proved necessary, but the very thought was making her heart fling itself into her rib cage.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
swallow my breath and take what is mine. - by Liffey - March 24, 2017, 08:55 PM
RE: swallow my breath and take what is mine. - by Liffey - April 02, 2017, 08:14 AM