Cassiopeia's View swallow my breath and take what is mine.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
I am totally at a bar with a live band like right up front watching them while writing this lol #priorities

Liffey's eyes were busily scanning the stars above for more forms when she suddenly felt the unexpected pressure on her paw. Her gaze flickered down to see Rannoch's far larger gray on settled upon her own. Her breath caught in her throat momentarily. Had it been that simple act of his touch, she would likely have frozen in place for all of time. But his voice saved her from such a fate, and as difficult as it was to tear her attention away from that contact, his eager, happy tone was impossible to ignore. 

The Blackthorn smiled broadly as he so happily announced his success. A laugh escaped her, and without evening knowing she did it or even why, she shuffled ever so slightly nearer to him. "See? I knew you could do it!" Liffey answered with a happy laugh, "I'll have you fully corrupted into a weirdy like me in no time." Her tail waved softly, every so often brushing lightly into his.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
swallow my breath and take what is mine. - by Liffey - March 24, 2017, 08:55 PM
RE: swallow my breath and take what is mine. - by Liffey - April 12, 2017, 09:11 PM