Cassiopeia's View swallow my breath and take what is mine.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
There was nothing about this encounter that Liffey wasn't thrilled with. From the incredible prospect of leaving the Caldera and finding the life she had craved to something far more simple. It had been such a long time since she had actually stargazed with someone. Well, other than Lagan. He would stargaze with her, but eventually he would get bored and want to go find bugs which was a shame because he always managed to find very amusing things in the sky. Rannoch might not have the greatest skill with finding constellations, but he was trying and he was clearly enjoying himself, which warmed Liffey's heart.

He was also incredibly handsome. That definitely didn't hurt.

She canted her head when he replied, her eyes widening slightly when he made his little confession. She took in a steady breath to keep her heart from springing out of her throat. A gentle smile slid across her lips at his sudden bashfulness, and she resisted the urge to look away herself. Liffey was at a loss for a moment as to how to respond. He couldn't possibly mean what she very much wanted him to... Why on earth would such a strong, impressive, kind-hearted boy like this have any interest at all in her?

"That would be pretty neat," she said finally, biting her lip lightly before looking down at her paws with a demure smile painted on her face. After a beat, she added, "Although wanting to be turned into a weirdy? You might be further gone than I previously suspected." Liffey grinned, glancing back up at him.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
swallow my breath and take what is mine. - by Liffey - March 24, 2017, 08:55 PM
RE: swallow my breath and take what is mine. - by Liffey - April 17, 2017, 07:59 PM