Jade Fern Grove After the war I went back to New York
Raise a glass to freedom
129 Posts
Ooc —
"Enough, Kelina. You do not belong here. Go back to whatever hell hole you came from. I was willing to give you a chance - but look at you. You haven't changed. Not one bit." He snapped, lashing his honey-coloured tail. He glared at his sister, eyes flashing with anger. 

"Why did you come? What reason brought you to come and find me? What do you want?" The words had been on his mind ever since she had begun talking. And he heard Mira's voice too, although it was more of a mutter. He glanced at her quickly, wondering how uncomfortable she must feel right now. He made a mental note to apologise later.
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
The word from the woman only drove her on, fueling her with more anger than she had before. "This is nothing to do with you, mutt." She snapped and allowed her hackles to rise imposingly. She took another step forward, then another, closing the distance between the two siblings. Of course, the girl was there too, but Kelina ignored her for now.

"I came to take back what you stole - an eye for an eye." She smirked and leapt forward, attempting to push Horosk over and pin him down. Now they would fight.
[Image: tAPcmpF.png]
"I do not suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it"
150 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
She stood silently as Hor spoke, only bristling as Kelina spoke up. By gods this woman was unnerving as they came. It was only when the night-dipped wolf said an eye for an eye, that Semira stepped forwards ever so lightly. The other woman was not as smart as she first seemed, if she were to announce the moves she intended to make before she attempted to make them.

When the fae came at Hor, Semira was there in mere seconds, helping him push her off. After scanning Hor to check and see if he was alright, she turned to Kelina; a snarl painting her maw. "Look Kelina. Odds are that you won't win, not against two wolves." She looked over the smaller female with analytical eyes. Especially not against my heritage and his combined.
-By the light of the moon-

Hunter 2/5
Mercenary 3/5
Raise a glass to freedom
129 Posts
Ooc —
Lemme know if you'd rather I get rid of the cussing!

Horosk snarled back at Kelina as she spoke, bristling in silent fury. It was only when she spoke to Semira in such away that he broke his own quiet. "Don't you fucking dare insult her - Get your sorry ass outta here before I make you!" The man spat, though the fact that his sister had come here for revenge was not much of a surprise to him. He did not curse often - he had never really been an angry soul - but this was an exception.

When she pounced, he was ready. She did indeed manage to knock him (she was far stronger than the last time they had seen one another) but Semira helped him quickly and snarled at Kelina. "Much as I would rather not drag Mira into this fight, she is right. If you attack, there is two of us and one of you."
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
Same goes for Kelina!

The dark woman let out an eerie burst of laughter, flicking her tail in amusement at the two wolves in front of her. "And she said you were just friends? You look closer." She was taunting them, purely for the fun, but also to perhaps get to them. The woman had seemed flustered when she mentioned it before. Her eyes flickered between the two, gaze finally resting on her brother again. So, the girl's name was Mira?

"Except that she is not a part of this - this is our fight, not hers. And hell no, I'm not leaving without something. Even if it is not your eyes. But I need something, Hor, and I won't stop until I get it."
150 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
Nah its fine, my gal curses on occasion XD

She stood beside him, remaining completely stoic. That in itself becoming her acknowledgment of his words. There was no way in hell she was leaving him do deal with this phsycho.

At the female's prodding, Semira blistered. Incessent woman. By gods why won't she shut up about it? It seemed the woman spoke merely to make them uncomfortable, but at this point nothing could rattle Semira. She had gone into a state of complete disreguard for the woman. Anyone with this much bloodlust was not a person she wished to be around. With quick wit, she replied, "If you want to leave here with something, why not your pride?" She could almost feel the humor that danced within her eyes. "Before its too late and you wind up on your ass."

Hunter 2/5
Mercenary 3/5
Raise a glass to freedom
129 Posts
Ooc —
He knew Kelina would not give up - she was unable to. It was her nature. "Mine and Semira's life is not any of your concern. Just leave. I don't want to have to fight you, but I will if it comes down to it." He scowled, pain flickering through his eyes. Who knew the sweet, innocent girl he once knew had turned into this monster. He did not know of her wolf-eating tendencies, and that was probably for the better.

"Go." His words were spoken with an air of authority he had not yet discovered in himself. The man, currently, did not notice it.
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
Kels out!

Kelina smirked at the pair. Horosk, clearly, was ignoring her comments, but the woman seemed to be getting rather pissed. She dismissed the wolfess' retort with a lash of her tail, eyes trained on her brother, which didn't come as much of a surprise. Though she would rather get her task over and done with right here and now, the dark fae had a better idea.

"Hmmm... I'll go for now. But know this - I'm always here. Watching, waiting. And when the time comes, I'll get my revenge. Your eyes will be left for the crows to pick at." She winked, the smirk growing larger on her obisidian face. "And you," Kelina turned to face Semira. "Watch your back - and your tongue. Unless you want to lose it. Trust me, my target may be my brother, but that does not mean I will allow you to get in my way."

With that, she trotted gracefully back in the direction she first came, swift as a panther.
150 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
The authority resonating through Hor's voice made her nearly shiver. With a flick of her keen gaze, she appraised him, although he did not seem to take notice of her inquisitive eyes. He was by far too focused on that witch.

That woman is disturbing as hell. Her thoughts directly described the obsidian wolfess. Kelina's comment made the hair prickle on the back of her neck and a snarl grow upon her agutui features. My tongue? She narrowed her eyes. The fae would never come close enough to be rid of it, without sacrificing her own vengeful existance. 

As the wolfess turned tail Semira watched her with rapt attention; to see if she was really gone. Then she turned to Hor, her expression turning soft. Her words were quiet, comforting, "I'm so sorry Hor... I couldn't choose for you by not calling to you but I.. I just wanted you to be happy."

Hunter 2/5
Mercenary 3/5
Raise a glass to freedom
129 Posts
Ooc —
Luckily, Kelina did turn and go. But not without a disturbing comment. A declaration. And, although he was not normally frightened by things, he was indeed scared. He tried not to show it - but his sister was so much like their father. It turly was terrifying. The way she spoke, the things she said, it took him back to a time he would much rather forget. But, she was gone now. For the time being.

He turned to Semira and frowned. "No, no it isn't your fault... I'm.... I'm glad you called me." He let out a sigh, flicking his ears. "I'm sorry you got dragged into this... Kelina... She's even worse than before. I fear that she will only continue to grow darker. She's almost an exact copy of our father." What scared him even more, however, was that he shared the same blood. If it was possible for his sister to become such a beast, it had to be possible for him to become one too. And he did not want that.
150 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
She felt a trinkle of relief flood her emotions. At least he did not hate her for calling to him. She could imagine how he felt right now, she knew how it felt to want your family to change. Gods she despreratly wanted her father to change, but she new he would never. He was probably dead. 

She managed a faint smile as he spoke, her mind still hanging onto her last thoughts. "Don't be, I know how you feel. Quite literally." She managed to add some slight humor at the end, adding to it with a low chuckle. It sounded more like a breath of air, but it was a start.

Hunter 2/5
Mercenary 3/5
Raise a glass to freedom
129 Posts
Ooc —
Fade out with one more post from you?

Horosk returned a hesitant smile. He said nothing for a while, simply focusing on his breathing. He remained like this for a while, until he finally spoke. "C'mon, Mira. Let's go and get back to Ganador. There's no point standing around here for ages - I'm sure we're needed at home. I think we'll be doing the pack hunt soon." Mainly, it was an attempt to rid his mind of the dark threat that loomed upon him. Ignorance was bliss, right?

He turned and gestured for Mira to follow, before walking slowly toward the Bypass. Briefly, after thinking about Kelina, he wondered what had become of his father. No doubt, he for sure would not have changed his ways, but was he still alive?
150 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
Yuppers, it is now fini

She nodded after he spoke, unable to find any words to reply with. The idea of a pack hunt had been spreading around the Bypass, and it seemed like news had gotten to Hor as well. She hoped they would hold one soon, for the sake of pack morale at least. Especially after what happened to the caches.

Noticing his motion, she turned back to the North, padding slowly beside him. She was quiet throughout the walk, registering what really just happened. Whatever just went down, she knew Kelina would be back for more. WIth that, she let out a huff of air. My, this was a turn of events.

Hunter 2/5
Mercenary 3/5