Blackfeather Woods oh devil
218 Posts
Ooc — gryff
Away
His eyes twitched atop his head at her hum and Ganon found himself taking another small step towards the inky master. He was solely focused on the skull, but when the words left her lips the boy drew his gaze upward to search for the piercing stare of his elder. He was unaware of the change taking place in his own eyes, how the blue he was so fond of was slowly fading away and shifting into a molten gold. It added an intensity in his stare but also brought forth an indescribable hunger for whatever she could teach him. He had decided to take the opportunity before him as a chance to get ahead, to learn something his siblings might not. 

"I guess" he answered, his face twisting up as he thought about the question. "But how are they supposed to learn from their mistakes if you just kill them?" Death was all around him and after seeing it on a daily basis, he thought it to be overrated. He believed that death in this world just meant the start in a new one, so even if they killed them here, they weren't gone forever. He sucked in a breath as his eyes looked to the skull that the dark master toyed with. She asked yet another question, one he found much easier to answer. "I'd keep them" he responded, his head tilting slightly to the side. "Killing them wouldn't bring the recourses back" he started, pleased that he could properly pronounce the large word, "so I'd make them work until they repaid what they stole." Whatever happened to them after that would be none of his concern.
My mind is clearer now...

...at last, all too well...
Messages In This Thread
oh devil - by Ganondorf - April 04, 2017, 09:29 AM
RE: oh devil - by Nemesis - April 04, 2017, 03:15 PM
RE: oh devil - by Ganondorf - April 06, 2017, 11:28 AM
RE: oh devil - by Nemesis - April 11, 2017, 05:23 PM
RE: oh devil - by Ganondorf - April 13, 2017, 08:42 AM