The Heartwood this little bluebird came looking for you.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
"Poor little thing..." Liffey murmured quietly to herself just before the sound of approaching footsteps took her attention. After another moment, she heard his voice. In spite of her sorrowful mood, a smile slid across her face as she turned to look at her friend.

"Hi weirdy," she replied, her tail waving gently. If there was one source of distraction that never failed, it was Rannoch. She bowed her head in a respectful greeting, but soon enough relaxed into his company. She recognized him as her alpha easily, but it still felt a little strange to her. She had only ever followed wolves who were far older than she, and also her relatives. There was a definitive difference here in those respects, not to mention she'd never been attracted to her alpha before. She wasn't quite that weird, at least...

Liffey shook her head lightly to clear her thoughts. "What brings you here this afternoon?" she asked conversationally, "Here to enjoy this er.. lovely forest?" Her eyes swept around at the broken, dead trees surrounding them with a wry smile.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
this little bluebird came looking for you. - by Liffey - April 19, 2017, 01:42 PM
RE: this little bluebird came looking for you. - by Liffey - April 19, 2017, 02:51 PM