The Heartwood this little bluebird came looking for you.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Liffey tried not to show her surprise when Rannoch so quickly recognized the scent of prey. Now that she put her nose to it, she supposed there were a few different scents around her that were likely animal. She seriously needed to get better at this... She had done well at paying more attention to sounds and moving slower when she was alone to recognize things by sight. Her nose was still woefully underused, which was likely why she was such a pathetic hunter.

Fortunately, she kept this inner commentary to herself and didn't make herself look even more inept in front of her new alpha. When he mentioned beaver, Liffey looked at him with raised brows. What were beaver? The name sounded familiar, but she had never actually encountered one. "I think that'll work. I've never seen one before, though. Aren't those like squirrels? But in water?" she asked quietly, then paused, "Wait no, those are called otter..." So much for not looking inept... "We didn't get a lot of variety at the Caldera," she explained, smiling apologetically.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
this little bluebird came looking for you. - by Liffey - April 19, 2017, 01:42 PM
RE: this little bluebird came looking for you. - by Liffey - April 20, 2017, 07:15 PM