The Heartwood this little bluebird came looking for you.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Liffey picked up her head to peer at Rannoch in surprise. She wondered for a moment if he was actually teasing her, but the way he said the word 'mole' told her otherwise. Plus, it kind of made sense. Moles weren't exactly known for frolicking in the bright sunshine. "They're kind of like rats. Same color, same worm-looking tail. But they're feet are flat and wide like leaves with long claws and their noses have these long tentacle things coming out of them like whiskers but they're gross and terrible and oh my gosh I hate them so much," Liffey shivered visibly, her revulsion clear on her face, "Plus they eat worms, which are ten times more disgusting than moles."

In her rambling, she had sort of forgotten about the whole hunting thing. She paused when he asked about her progress, realizing pretty quickly what exactly that meant. "You're asking that because I should have by now, aren't you..." Liffey asked, her ears sliding back as embarrassment began to seep into her. Lord she was terrible at this... At least she had warned him, though that wasn't really as comforting as she had hoped it would be.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
this little bluebird came looking for you. - by Liffey - April 19, 2017, 01:42 PM
RE: this little bluebird came looking for you. - by Liffey - April 25, 2017, 07:28 PM