The Heartwood this little bluebird came looking for you.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Liffey listened attentively as Rannoch explained more about Rose. Apparently she was a medic, which made sense then for her to be in need of herbs. As much as she hated to admit it, having a healer was pretty important. She couldn't very well remember a time before Raven arrived, but still she knew how valuable it was to have someone with those skills and how dangerous it had been to be without her before she'd arrived. Still.. Liffey felt a need to boast about her own healing skills, even though they were completely non-existant. Fortunately, she resisted.

"So.. what do some of the others do?" the young Blackthorn asked, knowing full well that whatever answers Rannoch provided might drive her equally as crazy if not more. Her curiosity could not be contained, though; she had to know if the skills she brought to the pack were unique.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
this little bluebird came looking for you. - by Liffey - April 19, 2017, 01:42 PM
RE: this little bluebird came looking for you. - by Liffey - April 29, 2017, 06:51 PM