The Heartwood this little bluebird came looking for you.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Liffey tried to keep her attention split between the hunt and her handsome companion, but found it impossible when said handsome companion began to divulge some points of interest about himself. She had always been an empathetic creature, and so certain parts of his commentary struck her where others may have overlooked it. None hit harder though than hearing that Rannoch's father was a great leader. She frowned gently as sympathy towards him began to swell, but she kept her questions and comments to herself. She was not one to pry secrets from others - only to listen when it was offered and to provide comfort when it was needed.

It didn't seem to be needed now, for Rannoch was shortly turning the conversation back to her. Much like he wanted to learn more about her, so too did she about him. But, she couldn't deny the request of her alpha, nor could she help but smirk a little playfully at the question he posed. "I uh.. looked up?" she answered, bumping his shoulder lightly with hers in a stroke of (what she considered to be) incredible boldness, "Kidding. But only kind of. I mean, I've always liked looking at them and have for as long as I can remember. Our pack never had anyone to really teach me about them so everything I learned just came from my own observations. Which is to say: I could be wrong about pretty much all of it."

The Blackthorn paused before adding with a smile, "I'm pretty sure I'm not, though."
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
this little bluebird came looking for you. - by Liffey - April 19, 2017, 01:42 PM
RE: this little bluebird came looking for you. - by Liffey - May 08, 2017, 08:26 AM