The Heartwood this little bluebird came looking for you.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Rannoch moved closer to her and as much as Liffey wanted to ask as though she didn't notice, she completely noticed. Her heart thrummed a little faster at his nearness and she had to force herself to re-focus on the hunt in order to not show her reaction. It was probably a good thing considering how much she had been neglecting it, particularly since the trail had shifted suddenly and she needed to pause to ensure she was changing direction appropriately.

"That could be your downfall, you know," Liffey informed him teasingly as she angled them to the right and dipped her muzzle to sniff at the ground again. Their quarry apparently had stopped to rummage around this area as the trail became muddied with back and forth. Unaware of her own actions as she tried to follow the trail, Liffey spun in two small circles in place with a look of consternation on her face before she stopped and looked at Rannoch a little helplessly.

"This got harder," she informed him with the teensiest of pouty faces. She pursed her lips slightly before looking about herself again and sniffling, frustration beginning to rise.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
this little bluebird came looking for you. - by Liffey - April 19, 2017, 01:42 PM
RE: this little bluebird came looking for you. - by Liffey - May 10, 2017, 07:14 PM