The Heartwood this little bluebird came looking for you.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
It was fortunate that Liffey didn't notice the expression on her companion's face in her confusion over the trail, otherwise she would have melted into a puddle of wolf. It was a look that no one had ever given her in her life - one she had caught her parents making at each other from time to time. It was also a look she had always hoped someone would one day make at her, and to see it on this particular boy would have been emotional overload for the young Blackthorn. Just hearing his voice and feeling his presence was enough.

Speaking of which. Liffey stepped back as Rannoch moved forward to inspect the trail she was struggling with. She canted her head to watch him, then gave him a thoughtful frown as his eyes shifted back to her. "Sounds good to me," she answered, stepping forward to get them moving again, this time in the direction of the river.

It was not too far from where they were already and upon arrival, the Blackthorn went right back to work. The loss of the clear trail they'd been following seemed to have aggitated the competitiveness in her as she found herself motivated to find their quarry by more than just a desire to look good in front of a cute boy. The beaver seemed determined to remain elusive and soon had Liffey trotting along the shoreline with her nose bopping against every rock, shrub and blade of grass.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
this little bluebird came looking for you. - by Liffey - April 19, 2017, 01:42 PM
RE: this little bluebird came looking for you. - by Liffey - May 16, 2017, 11:10 AM