Ankyra Sound i was born a blood-stained soldier
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
[table width=85%][tr][td]
Eske follows after Heda as the Commander comes to her early in the day for the mission. The Cheka keeps the distance of leisure that Thuringwethil has made between them, eyes observing, ears alert atop her skull. She is Cheka and it is her duty to protect Heda. She is ready. The Drakru sweeps her gaze to take in the Sound as the pair make their way to it’s shore. It is familiar territory to Eske who remembers the night she came upon the Sound before they had moved to Drageda and observed the bioluminescence that causes the water and stretch of sands that it touches with lapping waves like greedy fingers. It felt like so very long ago. There has been much change since that night and Eske cannot help but feel that such change is merely continuous. The future is a mystery and what she is sure is concrete in the moment she now understands may be so very different three months from now, or even a week. The pair stop and Eske takes position, stalwart and watchful. As Heda looks to her she offers the Commander a sage nod of her head despite that Eske does not think that Thuringwethil was looking to her for any sort of confirmation — before her ears up forth and eyes snap to the Islands beyond waiting to see if Heda’s call will have an answer.
[/td][/tr][/table]
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
i was born a blood-stained soldier - by Antumbra - April 19, 2017, 09:08 PM
RE: i was born a blood-stained soldier - by RIP Blodreina - April 21, 2017, 04:36 PM
RE: i was born a blood-stained soldier - by Akantha - April 23, 2017, 02:54 PM
RE: i was born a blood-stained soldier - by Antumbra - May 02, 2017, 03:24 PM