The Heartwood a wild weird clime, that lieth, sublime
worlds best dad award winner
351 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Cypress seemed very unnerved at the unknown game, and Lagan smiled. The other boy asked how to play and Lagan replied, Well, I kick the rock to you, like I just did, He paused to gesture to the stone that landed by Cypress's feet. Then you kick it back to me. And then... It was then that Lagan realized that kick rock didn't actually have rules. When he and Liffey had played, they'd always just kept kicking it until they started kicking it super hard at each other and one of them yielded, or until one of them kicked it in a really cool way and 'won'.

...then you just keep doing that! And try to do tricks, or get it past the other person, you know just be cool. You can't really win I guess. He said with a shrug. Cypress warned him that he would be good at this and Lagan raised an eyebrow. Oh yeah? I'm ready when you are champ! Lagan teased, already in a play bow position and ready to kick some ass (and a rock!).
Messages In This Thread
a wild weird clime, that lieth, sublime - by Cypress - April 23, 2017, 08:44 PM
RE: a wild weird clime, that lieth, sublime - by Lagan - April 27, 2017, 06:40 AM
RE: a wild weird clime, that lieth, sublime - by Lagan - June 11, 2017, 07:37 AM
RE: a wild weird clime, that lieth, sublime - by Lagan - July 14, 2017, 07:24 AM
RE: a wild weird clime, that lieth, sublime - by Lagan - July 20, 2017, 08:16 AM