Moonspear With ice cold hands seeking hold on me
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
The chuff didnt immediately sink in as Dakarai continued to walk, but soon after he smelled the male. Turning his head he noticed the dominant stance and knew this must be Charon. Flattening his ears and sinking low to the ground with his tail tucked against his belly, he dipped his head "Alpha." he greeted gruffly, his voice hoarse from the previous nights screaming.

Despite the urge to look up Dakarai kept his posture submissive and respectful knowing not to move until he was permitted to. He wanted to make a good impression, for this pack and his children were all he had left in the world.
Messages In This Thread
With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Dakarai - April 24, 2017, 02:52 PM
RE: With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Charon - April 25, 2017, 12:53 AM
RE: With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Dakarai - April 25, 2017, 04:15 AM
RE: With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Charon - April 25, 2017, 05:57 AM
RE: With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Dakarai - April 25, 2017, 12:17 PM
RE: With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Charon - April 26, 2017, 07:30 AM
RE: With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Dakarai - April 26, 2017, 10:51 AM