Moonspear I'm bigger than my body
v e r i t a s
436 Posts
Ooc — thalia
a sigh had her twist back to the pond, and she blinked to see the dark shadow made whole and clear. she stared at the girl, suddenly so much bigger, and though her snarl slowly uncurled, her tail remained poised and her hackles rippled. she did not waver from her silent staring for a few brief moments, determined to see what this odd woman who had emerged from the pond was. when no reaction was immediately forthcoming, the girl stalked into the pond with a proud air about her, gaze piercing as she stared still at the other. 

what did no come to the girl's mind was the fact that she was much, much smaller than the girl before her. and that, of course, meant that to her, the pond would be all the deeper. rather quickly, the water rose to her stomach. already wet, and feeling that she could not stop her advance toward the girl, she continued, as dignified as a fierce tiny girl could move through cold pond water.

and then the earth that sucked at her paws, vanished. the pond suddenly deepened, and Cassiopeia, not at all expecting such a thing to happen, was caught off guard. without a sound, she suddenly plunged up to her muzzle. panic ensued, and her tiny form thrashed and wiggled fiercely as she sought to stay afloat, a sudden change from her former dignified advance.
Messages In This Thread
I'm bigger than my body - by Cassiopeia - April 27, 2017, 07:55 PM
RE: I'm bigger than my body - by Alya - April 27, 2017, 08:05 PM
RE: I'm bigger than my body - by Cassiopeia - April 27, 2017, 08:17 PM
RE: I'm bigger than my body - by Hydra - April 27, 2017, 08:35 PM
RE: I'm bigger than my body - by Alya - April 27, 2017, 08:42 PM
RE: I'm bigger than my body - by Cassiopeia - April 28, 2017, 07:31 AM
RE: I'm bigger than my body - by Lyra - April 28, 2017, 08:01 AM
RE: I'm bigger than my body - by Hydra - April 28, 2017, 09:47 AM
RE: I'm bigger than my body - by Alya - April 28, 2017, 12:33 PM
RE: I'm bigger than my body - by Cassiopeia - April 28, 2017, 02:57 PM
RE: I'm bigger than my body - by Lyra - May 01, 2017, 03:30 AM