Moonspear I'm bigger than my body
v e r i t a s
436 Posts
Ooc — thalia
Cassiopeia did not like the feeling of being helpless. she thrashed in the water, for a moment choking down some of the vile liquid, before rejecting it from her maw with a violent cough. one of her paws scraped against a rock, and instinct drove her to thrash her way towards it, the movements slowly, surely becoming less violent and more methodical. paws dug into the sanctuary that the rock provided from the pond, and when she finally stilled, for the most part, the water reached only her upper flank. 

her gaze narrowed in anger, anger at the pond that had hurt her so. her lungs heaved, and she shivered with a cold that seeped into her bones. yet, this only made the tiny, bedraggled girl angrier, and anger was what kept her from calling for her mother. she swayed upon her narrow rock, gaze turning to the girl- and then realising that there were now two. 

she did not like them. first, they had been in the pond, taunting her. and then, the pond had attacked her! and now, quite suddenly, there were two. her logic followed a straying, not-entirely-there path, but when she reached the end of it, her anger was directed at the pond and the girl and the other girl and then realised that everything here was bad. the quaking little girl precariously wobbled on her rock, fixing her gaze onto the nearest of the bad girls. with reckless abandon did she leap ungracefully from her perch, trashing her way through the water towards the nearest girl with the burning intent to latch her tiny fangs onto the dark girl's pelt, knowing that that was what was done with bad things.
Messages In This Thread
I'm bigger than my body - by Cassiopeia - April 27, 2017, 07:55 PM
RE: I'm bigger than my body - by Alya - April 27, 2017, 08:05 PM
RE: I'm bigger than my body - by Cassiopeia - April 27, 2017, 08:17 PM
RE: I'm bigger than my body - by Hydra - April 27, 2017, 08:35 PM
RE: I'm bigger than my body - by Alya - April 27, 2017, 08:42 PM
RE: I'm bigger than my body - by Cassiopeia - April 28, 2017, 07:31 AM
RE: I'm bigger than my body - by Lyra - April 28, 2017, 08:01 AM
RE: I'm bigger than my body - by Hydra - April 28, 2017, 09:47 AM
RE: I'm bigger than my body - by Alya - April 28, 2017, 12:33 PM
RE: I'm bigger than my body - by Cassiopeia - April 28, 2017, 02:57 PM
RE: I'm bigger than my body - by Lyra - May 01, 2017, 03:30 AM