Blackfeather Woods give me more
in our town the hangman came, smelling of gold, blood and flame
390 Posts
Ooc — jal
Away
[table width=70%][tr][td]
As much as he is a boy, he is not an imbicile. On the contrary, he is a boy of present mind so clear that with simple observation, little goes over his head. He does not notice his sibling at first, she suceeds in masking her scent, but the boy knows to use more than one sense when attempting to reveal what the back of his mind warns. Instead, he listens for the rustle of leaves, the snap of twigs; watches for the shadows that seem to darken when another draws near. That is how he knows he is not alone.

He snarls in the direction of his sister, brother, whomever lurked so close behind. Vaati has no mind for their games, not when his attention was currently being well-placed on the object between his grasp; the boy is amused rarely by anything these days, especially when nothing within the dark forest is able to command his attention. His home is but a single shadow, and holds little spark to it. What he wants is to venture beyond, to witness what his eyes have not seen. And so without a single thought does he pick himself up from the ground, gravitating with each step towards the borders.

[/td][/tr][/table]
for the sins of the unworthy
must be baptized in blood & fear
Messages In This Thread
give me more - by Vaati - April 28, 2017, 03:47 PM
RE: give me more - by Koume - April 28, 2017, 04:22 PM
RE: give me more - by Vaati - April 28, 2017, 04:55 PM
RE: give me more - by Koume - April 28, 2017, 05:17 PM
RE: give me more - by Vaati - April 28, 2017, 05:32 PM
RE: give me more - by Koume - April 28, 2017, 06:10 PM
RE: give me more - by Vaati - April 28, 2017, 06:29 PM
RE: give me more - by Koume - April 28, 2017, 07:27 PM