Blackfeather Woods give me more
in our town the hangman came, smelling of gold, blood and flame
390 Posts
Ooc — jal
Away
[table width=70%][tr][td]
She continues to bait him, taunting him with tones of mockery as she skips ungracefully behind him. She giggles and she chides, attempting to get an emotion out of him that he is uninterested in giving. Vaati does not entertain other's with his anger, the notion is beneath him and as young as he is, he has moral standards. If she truly wishes to aggrivate him, she will not still be giggling once the true affect of his fury is shown. And so, he does not respond to her taunts. Instead he snarls once more, and lets her pass, knowing that if she does, she will have no plan nor idea of where she is going. That does not bother him. He is focused on his own intentions, which consist of simply going anywhere that his sister does not exist at that moment. Vaati has zero interest in the immature notion of who can cross the borders first. He does not need to prove something as simple as movement to Koume, who has the agility and mannerisms of a pregnant bear. Scoffing silently, he diverts to the left, attempting to avoid the sister altogether but still with the intent to cross.
[/td][/tr][/table]
for the sins of the unworthy
must be baptized in blood & fear
Messages In This Thread
give me more - by Vaati - April 28, 2017, 03:47 PM
RE: give me more - by Koume - April 28, 2017, 04:22 PM
RE: give me more - by Vaati - April 28, 2017, 04:55 PM
RE: give me more - by Koume - April 28, 2017, 05:17 PM
RE: give me more - by Vaati - April 28, 2017, 05:32 PM
RE: give me more - by Koume - April 28, 2017, 06:10 PM
RE: give me more - by Vaati - April 28, 2017, 06:29 PM
RE: give me more - by Koume - April 28, 2017, 07:27 PM