Broken Boulder Crucible of Broken Blouder
But...But I trusted you...
80 Posts
Ooc — Z Nyx
Through time, all wounds healed. Not all of them; that would be too easy. leila wanted to know though, as they travelled, would time heal her wound of lonliness? She had met Cry, and she had w decent time with the dark wolf, but he wasn't a friend she could have a deep heart to heart conversation with. She was a social girl, delicate and balanced for the most part,...all she needed to find was her other half. But who could the sweet girl rely on, other than herself? This wasn't just a reflection time for Redmoon...it was her own, as well. Leila was caught up in her own self reflection, thoughts swimming from how she had managed to go berserker in battle, to how she had currently felt in travelling with her newest friend. She loved making friends, family, packmembers. Cry was lile a brother to her, but she couldn't have a deep conversation with him. Not yet, atleast. A growing trench began in the pale girl, one only true companionship would fill. Could Redmoon do it? Almost as if he read her mind, she felt him turn to glance at her, her mind tricking her into thinking a face like which he had was almost asking her to ask him the very question she posed to herself - Could he do it?

They had made it to the watering hole's claw trails, streams branching through the lands, while they just happened upon one of them. She wondered, was there any ash oak around? Ferns? Moss? Surely there was no mint, but if she could find Cattails, they should be ok.
She had noticed he had began to limp, and as she accompanied him to a tree, she loomed closer to him, prepared to catch him if he fell. Helping him to the base of the tree, she began looking around for the herbs, already spotting moss on a slightly further strew of rocks and boulders, while cattails blew densely from the left of them in the ends of the streams fringe. His words brought her minty focus right back to him. Softly, she replied, "I need you to conserve your strength. What I am going to do is gonna sting a little, and I won't feel right hurting you, but I'll need to remain grounded in this if it's to help you. "

She knew it was going to tear her up inside that it would sting him, but she also knew it was going to be the only way she could rid the filth of those mangy coyotes from his system. "Can you talk to me through it, Redmoon? Please?" The fae didn't exactly understand it, but probably because Redmoon seemed so confident, sure of himself to her, she relied on such strength. It fueled her own, and settled her resolve in useful ways. This could be one of them, healing him.
Messages In This Thread
Crucible of Broken Blouder - by Redmoon - May 12, 2017, 12:20 PM
RE: Crucible of Broken Blouder - by Redmoon - May 12, 2017, 02:43 PM
RE: Crucible of Broken Blouder - by Leila - May 12, 2017, 03:59 PM
RE: Crucible of Broken Blouder - by Redmoon - May 15, 2017, 01:25 PM
RE: Crucible of Broken Blouder - by Leila - May 15, 2017, 07:04 PM
RE: Crucible of Broken Blouder - by Redmoon - May 16, 2017, 08:02 AM
RE: Crucible of Broken Blouder - by Leila - May 16, 2017, 07:17 PM
RE: Crucible of Broken Blouder - by Redmoon - May 17, 2017, 02:51 PM
RE: Crucible of Broken Blouder - by Leila - May 18, 2017, 01:25 AM
RE: Crucible of Broken Blouder - by Redmoon - May 18, 2017, 01:00 PM
RE: Crucible of Broken Blouder - by Leila - May 18, 2017, 01:31 PM