Stone Circle New but not unfamiliar
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Sunny's brow furrowed and he shook his head "no! Daddy gray would never. I..I dunno why he left but it certainly wasn't because of that." He responded. His dad was Brave and strong, a fierce warrior and an exemplary Hunter. Daddy gray wasn't afraid of anything and certainly wouldn't have left because of killing and attacks. 

But that left a different question. Why would Daddy Gray have chosen that time to leave? Why would he take Dawn a s Sunny away from Easthollow when the pack needed Grayday's strength? The question worried him and he felt he needed to know, but he would have to wait until his dad came back to visit if he ever did.

"I was too young to understand what was really going on. Honestly im not sure the plan was to go off and make a new pack at first. Me and Dawn heard the word Adventure and immediately agreed." He explained guiltily. Honestly he disnt regret the leaving part all that much, what he did regret was that he hadnt told his father he wanted to go back to Easthollow sooner.

"When Daddy's new pack began to get started, I realized we weren't coming back to Easthollow. I began to miss everyone here, my friends and those I considered a sort of family. I realized my loyalties remained here, even though I would miss Daddy and Dawn." He finished explaining why he had left in case she was wondering about that.
Messages In This Thread
New but not unfamiliar - by Sunny - May 13, 2017, 07:58 PM
RE: New but not unfamiliar - by Vinnira - May 13, 2017, 08:14 PM
RE: New but not unfamiliar - by Sunny - May 13, 2017, 08:24 PM
RE: New but not unfamiliar - by Vinnira - May 14, 2017, 10:40 PM
RE: New but not unfamiliar - by Sunny - May 15, 2017, 04:28 PM
RE: New but not unfamiliar - by Vinnira - May 18, 2017, 10:12 PM
RE: New but not unfamiliar - by Sunny - May 24, 2017, 09:00 PM
RE: New but not unfamiliar - by Vinnira - June 01, 2017, 01:58 PM
RE: New but not unfamiliar - by Sunny - June 08, 2017, 01:14 PM