Noctisardor Bypass Motherhood pretrials
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
Cry silently gaited through the Bypass, his pelt a passing shadow through the near tight tangles of trees. His arrival had been the most well timed when it came to bringing Leila, but he hadn't introduced her yet. It was not time. Almost, but he would have to retrieve her and earn the ivoria's grace.
Until then, he would acquaint himself with the two that the girl would be needed for.

The void sheathed male eventually sniffed out the two mates, their scents near a singularity as it was intertwined enough to almost be considered a single wolf. Through the thickets he walked, quiet and undistrubing to the natural ambiance of the life around him. Withn such was the voices of the two and the increase of pungency of the scent.
Pregnancy was soon, it seemed.

Stepping from the pass of trees and withing respectable distance from the den, he made his presence known through just, well, being there. Upon being gazed at, he began in the quiet tones that were his own.

"Hello."

Figuring it would be adequate to introduce himself and not be a omen, he added to the greeting.

"I am Cry, the newest of the Bypass residence. I have a healer and caretaker who will not mind assisting you in rearing your children once she gets within the pack. I just thought to inform you."

Glacials stayed to the two as he awaited a response.
Messages In This Thread
Motherhood pretrials - by Illecebra - May 14, 2017, 02:33 PM
RE: Motherhood pretrials - by Mawk - May 15, 2017, 02:16 PM
RE: Motherhood pretrials - by Illecebra - May 15, 2017, 06:02 PM
RE: Motherhood pretrials - by Cry - May 16, 2017, 04:23 AM
RE: Motherhood pretrials - by Mawk - May 19, 2017, 02:22 PM
RE: Motherhood pretrials - by Illecebra - May 20, 2017, 06:19 PM
RE: Motherhood pretrials - by Cry - May 21, 2017, 01:04 AM
RE: Motherhood pretrials - by Illecebra - June 24, 2017, 08:42 PM