Noctisardor Bypass Motherhood pretrials
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Mawk shuffled closer to his mate, sitting beside her and placing a loving lick on her neck. "Aye. I'll never be too far, either, so I guess we're all set." He smiled, then turned his head as a dark wolf approached. Amber eyes met the icy orbs of the male, and Mawk rose. His tail raised too, asserting dominance, but the stranger introduced himself and the wolfdog relaxed slightly. He sat again, watching Cry. "Welcome ta the Bypass, then, Cry. Name's Mawk," He waited for his mate to introduce herself before continuing. He was wary of the male, of course, but that was natural. He kept a close eye on him though, but decided that he did not think this one would be any trouble. That did not seem to be the case, not yet, anyway.

"Really? That sounds awesome, but we'd love ta meet this wolf if she gets in ta the Bypass before we ask for her help. I'm sure you understand - allowing a stranger near ma wife and children is not something I'm completely comfortable with, but I'm sure she's nice. We just have ta meet her first." He gave a small smile, flicking his ears. He pressed slightly closer to Cebra, holding her gaze for a moment before his eyes met the stranger's again.
Messages In This Thread
Motherhood pretrials - by Illecebra - May 14, 2017, 02:33 PM
RE: Motherhood pretrials - by Mawk - May 15, 2017, 02:16 PM
RE: Motherhood pretrials - by Illecebra - May 15, 2017, 06:02 PM
RE: Motherhood pretrials - by Cry - May 16, 2017, 04:23 AM
RE: Motherhood pretrials - by Mawk - May 19, 2017, 02:22 PM
RE: Motherhood pretrials - by Illecebra - May 20, 2017, 06:19 PM
RE: Motherhood pretrials - by Cry - May 21, 2017, 01:04 AM
RE: Motherhood pretrials - by Illecebra - June 24, 2017, 08:42 PM