Northstar Vale i've delivered us to where we are
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Liffey was exhausted. Were it not for this new feeling of responsibility she'd gleaned from leading the pack away from the bear attack, she would have allowed herself to fall over hours ago. The fact that it had become crucial to her that she keep a close eye on Titmouse was also fairly motivating. The encounter had done a peculiar thing to the Blackthorn's perspective of the obnoxious little beast; she suddenly felt a little as though he was her family, irritating as he was. Liffey might no longer live with her family at the Caldera, but that didn't make her care for them any less than she ever had. Apparently, without her even realizing it had happened, family to her even included the firebirds.

I told you it was peculiar.

Liffey was distracted watching the boy so she didn't notice when Rannoch separated from them. It wasn't until his voice crackled from his throat that she turned with a look of concern to see him standing upon a precipice just a few yards away. His excitement was palpable as he spoke and so she found her own growing with each step she took towards him. She looked past him to see the valley that opened up before them, her breath hitching as she took it all in. It was perfect. No long, poetic description needed. It was just perfect.

"You did it..." Liffey murmured as she drank in the scenery. Her eyes shifted about, seeking every nook and cranny she could spy from this distance. She wanted to see every inch of this place, and given the ambition she'd had as of late, the Blackthorn very likely would get herself exactly what she wanted.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
RE: i've delivered us to where we are - by Liffey - May 16, 2017, 06:09 PM
RE: i've delivered us to where we are - by Rian - May 16, 2017, 06:12 PM
RE: i've delivered us to where we are - by Redshank - May 18, 2017, 12:08 PM
RE: i've delivered us to where we are - by Airi - May 18, 2017, 05:27 PM
RE: i've delivered us to where we are - by Tryp - May 20, 2017, 11:43 AM
RE: i've delivered us to where we are - by Dublin - May 21, 2017, 11:42 AM
RE: i've delivered us to where we are - by Cypress - May 21, 2017, 11:38 PM
RE: i've delivered us to where we are - by Pyro - May 22, 2017, 01:19 AM
RE: i've delivered us to where we are - by Kaori - May 22, 2017, 06:10 PM
RE: i've delivered us to where we are - by Rian - May 26, 2017, 04:41 PM