Silverlight Terrace I told it not, my wrath did grow
you feed it all your woes; the ghostly garden grows
120 Posts
Ooc —
I know Terance had joined them recently, but I think this would've been set just after that I think -- but really either way doesn't seem to make much of a difference though lol <3

One of his ears turned to a sound that did not belong with the insects. He turned his head to see a dark male approaching, his green eyes sticking out more than the rest of him. Kavos rose uncertainly, his spine prickling and his expression alert as the stranger gave a wordless chuff, and slipped into a playful-looking pose. Canting his head, the teen stood rigidly for a long moment, before his tail began to wiggle uncertainly in the face of the other's intention.

All this time alone had not turned Kavos into the abrasive ghost that was his father. He was defensive in his own way, but not yet adverse to decent company. Perhaps because of his condition, because he could not feel, it made him less wary of the things that he should have shied from. At any rate, he found himself puzzling at the male, distantly thinking of some long-faded childhood before relenting slightly to his presence. Cautiously, the pale loner began to ease slowly into a return-bow.
Messages In This Thread
I told it not, my wrath did grow - by Kavos - May 17, 2017, 03:39 PM
RE: I told it not, my wrath did grow - by Terance - May 17, 2017, 03:47 PM
RE: I told it not, my wrath did grow - by Kavos - May 17, 2017, 04:52 PM
RE: I told it not, my wrath did grow - by Terance - May 20, 2017, 09:46 AM
RE: I told it not, my wrath did grow - by Kavos - May 20, 2017, 12:22 PM
RE: I told it not, my wrath did grow - by Terance - May 22, 2017, 11:23 AM
RE: I told it not, my wrath did grow - by Kavos - May 23, 2017, 03:50 AM
RE: I told it not, my wrath did grow - by Terance - May 23, 2017, 11:22 AM
RE: I told it not, my wrath did grow - by Kavos - May 24, 2017, 09:08 PM
RE: I told it not, my wrath did grow - by Terance - May 26, 2017, 02:06 PM