Northstar Vale so the hollow's low on grapefruits.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
All Welcome 
All welcome! But maybe a wild @Titmouse ?? :D

By late afternoon, Liffey had decided she really needed to get to work on project #2. Her priority since arriving at the Vale had been exploring every inch of the territory. Now that she had (at least mostly), she realized that she had been remiss in one very important prerogative - finding herself a stargazing perch. The days and nights had been often overcast, but as the clouds that morning had cleared to reveal a bright, shining sun, it occurred to Liffey that she might have an equally clear view of the stars that night.

So, the young Blackthorn abandoned her pursuit of one trade for that of another. The budding astronomer took to the cliffs that lined the edges of their new home to wander along the lower ledges in search of that perfect perch. It had been one of the main things on her wishlist and as such, she was incredibly picky about it. She had scouted about four locations thus far that did not meet her standards and now was weaving through the trees towards another she had spotted in the distance from failed perch #4.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
so the hollow's low on grapefruits. - by Liffey - May 21, 2017, 11:18 AM
RE: so the hollow's low on grapefruits. - by Liffey - May 21, 2017, 08:02 PM
RE: so the hollow's low on grapefruits. - by Liffey - May 22, 2017, 07:58 PM
RE: so the hollow's low on grapefruits. - by Liffey - June 04, 2017, 06:10 PM
RE: so the hollow's low on grapefruits. - by Liffey - June 12, 2017, 06:43 PM
RE: so the hollow's low on grapefruits. - by Liffey - June 19, 2017, 04:57 PM