Northstar Vale so the hollow's low on grapefruits.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Liffey's brows furrowed gently as she took in his response. It was odd how the bear attack had changed the pair of them so drastically. He had become everything she'd ever wanted him to be - quiet, collected, unobstrusive. And she in turn had grown inexplicably attached to him, and would have been even if he hadn't suffered his own change of character. Funny how that worked, and also how unaware of it the young Blackthorn really was as she took a few steps towards her cousin.

"That thing really freaked you out, didn't it," Liffey commented gently, watching him, "It freaked me out too." And it had. When she'd turned to lead the rest of the pack away to safety, she'd nearly lost her self-control to panic thinking that she would never again see any of those she'd left behind. It had taken everything in her to give her control to the faith she had in the three brothers and take what was left to focus on the order she'd been given. It was the only way she could have driven herself to leave her family, and the thought continued to make her sick in those rare moments she allowed herself to think of it.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
so the hollow's low on grapefruits. - by Liffey - May 21, 2017, 11:18 AM
RE: so the hollow's low on grapefruits. - by Liffey - May 21, 2017, 08:02 PM
RE: so the hollow's low on grapefruits. - by Liffey - May 22, 2017, 07:58 PM
RE: so the hollow's low on grapefruits. - by Liffey - June 04, 2017, 06:10 PM
RE: so the hollow's low on grapefruits. - by Liffey - June 12, 2017, 06:43 PM
RE: so the hollow's low on grapefruits. - by Liffey - June 19, 2017, 04:57 PM