Northstar Vale so the hollow's low on grapefruits.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
*nudges this to continue just one more round so you can use it for warrior :D*

Liffey hadn't gone more than a couple paces before Titmouse returned her grumpy articulation with one of his own. She spun to look at him as he turned to go, finding herself fuming over his abandonment. She had always been a sweet, kind-hearted girl as a pup. As an adult, it seemed she had lost of some of her childhood patience. At least, she had when it came to snot-nosed brats and their attitudes.

Another wolf would have seen the little boy's response as a cry for love and attention. He was an innocent child that had been forced to experience something terrible at way too young an age. That was a fact that extended beyond this most recent incident with the bear. Liffey - had she stopped to consider it - would have been unable to imagine a life without ever knowing her parents, as much as she was at odds with her mother at that point. And still, there was no sympathy in her heart as she turned to bark at her little brother.

"What kind of warrior just walks away from a challenge?" she asked sternly. In that moment, she couldn't say that she actually wanted his company at all. Honestly, a liesurely walk by herself along the lower cliffs sounded amazing just about then. But something just bugged her about how willing he was to walk away from her right now, just because he didn't like what she was saying to him.

"Guardians protect their family, no matter what. Cowards walk away," she added with a frown. The Redhawks had allowed this kid to grow up dumb and weak. If he was going to be in Liffey's care, he was going to shape up, "So what are you?"
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
so the hollow's low on grapefruits. - by Liffey - May 21, 2017, 11:18 AM
RE: so the hollow's low on grapefruits. - by Liffey - May 21, 2017, 08:02 PM
RE: so the hollow's low on grapefruits. - by Liffey - May 22, 2017, 07:58 PM
RE: so the hollow's low on grapefruits. - by Liffey - June 04, 2017, 06:10 PM
RE: so the hollow's low on grapefruits. - by Liffey - June 12, 2017, 06:43 PM
RE: so the hollow's low on grapefruits. - by Liffey - June 19, 2017, 04:57 PM