Moonspear fade left, fade right, fade out completely
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Dakarai held still as she placed her body against his, the fitting was like two puzzle pieces that were the perfect match. He turned his head into hers and leaned into the embrace, forgetting all caution and running his nose along the fine hair of her muzzle and down behind her ear. Her scent was like the god's ambrosia to him, one which he drank in greedily like a man starved. He released a sigh that said so many things, how sad he was, how much anger he had held in lately, how much he missed her. Everything that he had kept in was released in that moment, and so he spoke with his heart like he used to do when they were still together. "I have felt so broken Anthousai. I fought so hard....to keep you safe and make a good life for us. I failed horribly...I not only lost you but I caused us both to lose Sirius." his voice trembled and he steeled himself against the tidal wave of emotions.

"I think the gods are punishing you to punish me. Through your pain and by commanding your servitude they torment me for my foolish actions with Blackfeather. What they don't know is I would go through any amount of pain and suffering, if I knew you were truly happy and content with life." He finished with a warm smile. He gave a single thump of his tail and turned his electric blue eyes toward her face and studied the beauty there. He would go to the ends of the earth if it meant Olive's happiness and safety, that was for certain. On the subject of the two sleeping babes being affected by all this he gave a soft chuckle. "I am uncertain if they even remember Sirius. Not once has he ever been mentioned, so I cannot say how the reunion will go for them at all." the words were not exactly reassuring but they weren't bad either.

"Olive...I know I have been Harsh and Cold toward you my dear and I am so sorry. I was mad at you for a long time, but then I realized you only want what I do. To find a way to make our suffering end, and to finally settle into a good life. For you that is servitude to the cruel gods, and to me that is focusing on my fights and training Hydra. I....I know we can't be together anymore but that doesn't stop my heart and soul from reaching out to you every time we are close.I cannot stop myself from loving you every bit as much as I always have, and I will never stop loving you. It is almost like our souls are two halves only complete when together, Do you not feel it too?" He allowed his walls to break down, allowed his confessions and pain to show through as well as the guilt for the way he had treated her lately.
Messages In This Thread
RE: fade left, fade right, fade out completely - by Dakarai - June 03, 2017, 02:05 PM