Moonspear And I water'd it in fears
these violent delights
402 Posts
Ooc — Laur
Hope you don't mind if I use this for the healer trade? :D

The sounds of a distant scuffle caused Lyra to stop in her digging, looking up from the mess of roots and flowers at her feet. She had been searching for nothing in particular, only trying to figure out how the plants grew by uprooting them and studying their underside. However, the faint snarling that came from within their home was a major cause for concern. Her first thought was either her father or Hydra had intercepted a trespasser, but surely they would have howled for the rest of the pack?

Picking up a quick pace, the girl took off in the direction of the noises, coming upon the scene in minutes. She then followed the scent of blood that led away from a badger's den — realising with worry that the scent was not badger blood — before she spotted the source.

He was a youth like herself, with all the lanky awkwardness that came with it, as well as a pale coat that was not quite as stark as Charon's. She knew the boy from description only — Hydra and Alya shared all sorts of news with each other — but was aware he was a newcomer to their pack. The metallic scent radiated from him and Lyra immediately began to wonder why he had decided to fight a badger. Or had it attacked him first? She approached meekly, quietly letting out a soft, "uh, hello," to get his attention.
Messages In This Thread
And I water'd it in fears - by Kavos - May 24, 2017, 03:22 AM
RE: And I water'd it in fears - by Lyra - June 13, 2017, 03:05 AM
RE: And I water'd it in fears - by Kavos - July 05, 2017, 12:45 AM