Altar of Twilight i painted you a picture, but it never looked right
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
[table width=85%][tr][td]
Not for the first time during the trio’s journey from the Strath to the Altar of Twilight Ceannasach has considered turning back, of ripping this privilege that the star-crossed and disillusioned pair does not deserve. He does not want to do this; but for everything that makes him a bad man Arturo Fearghal is a man of his word. He craves the consistency. When he speaks, he means what he says and he will back them with action each and every time. It pushes him forward with @Hemlock and @Sirius at his side. He does not expect them to be gone long but he knows Teaghlaigh is in good paws in his absence from the Strath and he expects the pack’s guard to be up for the duration of their absence. As the howls rise up into the sky, giving the waiting Svartell’s location to the trio. There is a sharp click of the Ceannasach’s teeth in his own apprehension at this meeting. There are deep wounds in his back that will never heal from their crimes but he would not let Hemlock go alone with her young ward and as Ceannasach, as the jury, judge and executioner he feels it is his solemn duty to accompany them for each of these visits. His expression is stoic and unapologetic as the silhouettes come into view, his posture stiff and militaristic as the trio approach.

His steps halt suddenly, leaving plenty of room between the parties. Gaze of twin suns burn into each one of them: Olive, Dakarai and their children. The gangster regards them all with indifference and speaks, “A visit as promised,” the smoky reticence of his deep, accented voice concise. How this visit went would determine if the broken family would receive any in the future. He allows this only because he is a father and he knows what it is like to be separated from his children. It creates a hollow feeling that never will be filled, a worry that never truly ceases to fester and the acknowledgement that they could be gone from this world accompanies the horror that he’d never know. There is no amount of puppies that can eradicate those concerns for the elder children; but everyone gathered knows that Ceannasach’s generosity and mercy towards those whom he feels do not truly deserve it can be quickly retracted.

“Sirius,” The masked coywolf turns his fiery gaze to the boy and offers him a soft, affectionate smile. “This is Olive and Dakarai, your mother and father,” The gangster gestures to the pair with his sleek muzzle. “and your brothers and sisters, Cassiopeia and Aries.” Arturo gestures then to the two children who stand with the star-crossed pair. Arturo knows that Hemlock has spoken, at the very least, of his parents to him but what Sirius does with the knowledge and their presence is entirely up to him.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread