Blackfeather Woods I can't convince you
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian

Resting had never even crossing Damien's busy mind. While their comeback had been relatively easy, Astrid ad Damien still had tons of work to ensure their stability in power, and despite the idle tendencies of Blackfeather Woods past few moons there was no reason to lower their guard. Nemesis' trail had faded days ago, her location and reasons to leave were still unknown and rather suspicious, so the reclaiming Dark Master and his appointed Speaker had loads to worry about.

With that in mind, and with a rushed gait Damien followed his night-flower's trail down to the Redgrove. It was suspiciously silent in contrast with the constant fluttering of blackbirds that had always reigned over the blood-stained meadow. He found her laying on what seemed a premeditated distance from the open center of the grove, scuffing about something like she always seemed to be, and without a second thought Damien made his approach. His greeting came in the form of a growl, a gentle, purr-like sound that communicated his delight to find her mingled with his displeasure to find her in such state of tranquility.

What are you doing? he speaks in a hurried voice, standing there, staring down at Nyx in perplexion.

[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
Messages In This Thread
I can't convince you - by Nocturnal - May 27, 2017, 01:38 PM
RE: I can't convince you - by Damien - June 18, 2017, 12:27 AM
RE: I can't convince you - by Nocturnal - June 18, 2017, 06:35 AM
RE: I can't convince you - by Damien - June 24, 2017, 03:27 PM
RE: I can't convince you - by Nocturnal - June 24, 2017, 05:17 PM