Blackfeather Woods I can't convince you
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian

While his approach had been anxious Nyx's response to Damien's question seemed to be in perfect tune with his obvious concern. It had the right effect on him, instead of enhancing the preoccupation and sparking panic within him, her voice soother his worries and managed to calm him down. The fact that Nyx felt the same way as him meant that he was not imagining things, and most importantly, that he was not alone to get through it.

Yet still there is something in the air, something cold and electrifying that Damien cannot ignore. He looks around over his shoulder, an ear flickers at the fluttering above and his hackles seem to want to raise at the slightest of flicks reaching his ears. He feels watched, he feels threatened and he cannot shake the feeling off.

Indeed, he agrees, making himself some space next to Nyx in a sphynx-like position. He looks around once more, ensuring their privacy before turning his cold gaze to Nyx for a moment and continuing in a slightly more hushed voice. I don't know who I can trust anymore, he admits suddenly, and elaborates as his voice grows dimmer: my siblings, your siblings, my uncle... All of them have been acting odd lately. Even Kove's silence is nerve-wrecking, he says, and no lies come through his lips. Each wolf in Blackfeather Woods, even before Nemesis' disappearance had been behaving as though there was something to hide, and while their pack wasn't one known for being particularly truthful and open, in Damien's specific position not knowing everyone's secrets was potentially a death sentence.

[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
Messages In This Thread
I can't convince you - by Nocturnal - May 27, 2017, 01:38 PM
RE: I can't convince you - by Damien - June 18, 2017, 12:27 AM
RE: I can't convince you - by Nocturnal - June 18, 2017, 06:35 AM
RE: I can't convince you - by Damien - June 24, 2017, 03:27 PM
RE: I can't convince you - by Nocturnal - June 24, 2017, 05:17 PM