Sunspire Mountains can't bribe the door on your way to the sky
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Just gonna PP Rowen out since she'd inactive now :)

Liffey was strangely unwilling to leave the Vale those days. Well, not so strangely when she stopped to think about it - she did have a very handsome boy there to spend time with within the walls of their shared home. But, she eventually had to accept that she had an obligation to the pack that drove her out into the Wilds to get to know the lands around the ones they had claimed. Their claim on the Vale was new, and the territory itself was as well. Only a couple of their number seemed to be at all familiar with the Sunspire mountains, and one was hardly a pack member at all in Liffey's opinion.

As Liffey slunk along the rise and fall of the land, she considered that there may even be one additional plus side to her getting away. Her relationship with Rannoch had blossomed into something incredible, wonderful, and potential consuming. As much as she wanted to give into the overwhelming wonderful of it all, it was not lost on her that she had a need to stand on her own and prove her own worth outside of him. In that, it was good for her to get away and stand on her own four feet. Even if she did spend the entire time thinkig of Rannoch...

A flash of red around the bend a mile or so ahead grabbed her attention suddenly. Liffey had never been much of a hunter, but she thought she recognized a fox's tail in the flicker of color, and so she strode forward with sudden purpose. As she rounded the bend, it was to see a small red wolf pause and then disappear further down into the mountain's edges, leaving one behind. Liffey's platinum brows listed over her brilliantly orange eyes, taking in the appearance of a young female who was her inverse - fiery red across her frame, but silver in her eyes. Liffey let out a friendly chuff to announce her presence, a smile slipping across her muzzle as her tail began to shift back and forth through the breeze.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
RE: can't bribe the door on your way to the sky - by Liffey - June 12, 2017, 07:46 PM