Sunspire Mountains can't bribe the door on your way to the sky
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
The other girl turned to look at her and for a brief second, Liffey felt that old, familiar flicker of anxiety in that single moment between her greeting and the stranger's response where things could go in any number of different directions. The Blackthorn had come a long way since her shy youth, but that didn't necessarily mean her social anxiety had disappeared. It was there still, writhing just beneath the surface. She had only learned how to force herself past it, not how to free herself of it entirely.

Fortunately, it became quickly apparent that this would be a friendly interaction. Liffey spied the wag of the girl's tail and felt relief settle the tightness in her chest. It hung loosely upon her now - still not entirely gone, but quiet enough now that she could ignore it. She closed some of the additional distance between them before pausing. "Hey," Liffey called back with a smile, "I'm Liffey. Are you from around here?"
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
RE: can't bribe the door on your way to the sky - by Liffey - June 28, 2017, 02:04 PM