Sunspire Mountains can't bribe the door on your way to the sky
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
The girl introduced herself in turn, furthering Liffey's assertion that this would be a good exchange. She answered the question, piquing Liffey's interest. She didn't know of the territory Maera spoke of, but but her imagination was immediately captivated. Her gaze followed the gesture of the fiery wolf's nose and she made a quick mental note to stash away with the others that kept the Wilds firmly mapped in her mind.

"Yeah, I'm from Redhawk Caldera. That way," Liffey answered, doing the same as Maera had only pointing in almost the exact opposite direction to the West. She reasoned that she ought to be polite and allow Maera time to inquire further if she wished, but Liffey couldn't help herself, and so asked, "What's a glacier? I've never seen one before." She was usually a very sensative, perceptive wolf. But caught up in the intrigue, Liffey failed to notice the visual cues that hinted at the wistfulness in Maera's visage as she spoke of her former home.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
RE: can't bribe the door on your way to the sky - by Liffey - July 08, 2017, 06:01 PM