Sunspire Mountains can't bribe the door on your way to the sky
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Liffey wasn't surprised to hear that a caldera was an unknown landmark to the other female. No one ever knew what a Caldera was. The rareness of it gave her no little tingle of pride, however. She didn't really want to be different or stand out from others. She had spent her whole life up till now wondering if she was being respected the way she was in the Caldera simply because her parents were alphas. She had never known if she was actually worth anything on her own. Liffey didn't want to be special for any other reason than because she was Liffey. Even though she wasn't at convinced that that was a thing.

The explanation of the glacier was intriguing. She tried to imagine it, but the image came out as the Caldera only desolate and cold and terrible, as it had been the past Winter. The romanticized depiction that had tried to settle in her mind was quickly dismissed then, as were the rest of her questions about glaciers. "No, I left my pack to settle with a different one in Northstar Vale, to the North of here," she explained, gesturing with her muzzle towards the home she had fallen so instantly in love with.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
RE: can't bribe the door on your way to the sky - by Liffey - July 20, 2017, 08:10 PM