Phantom Hollow it's a mad, mad, mad, world
lmao run
91 Posts
Ooc — Soukoku

Fog swirled around the stilted limbs of the beast as Snake spun and twirled, gleefully watching when the vapors danced to his tune. Black tongue sang eerie lullabies and filled the deafening silence with something other than the ominous sound the trees made as they waved about in the gentle breeze. The night was young and the stars gleamed dully above the canopy of pale leaves. The slender body of the malicious, black beast slithered its way throughout the woods. Eyes looked ahead, green depths maddeningly wild as the figure gracefully skipped this way and that.

The man stopped abruptly, black tongue falling loosely from his jaws as his cruel song ended. It licked the outer area of his maw before slapping back into Snake's jagged-toothed mouth. In a quick, jerking motion, the man shook out his inky coat; his fur appeared almost as a liquid before settling back upon its narrow-framed host.

He had reached his destination - a place to sit and wait for a toy that wondered into the trees, only to fall into his trap. The man stood, claws pressed deep into the dirt, his stooped head hanging low, eyes searching for something. Long, inky tail moved closer to his body. Slowly, the jowls of the mad man began to curl, revealing a crazed, milky white grin, tendrils of saliva sticking to the sides of his distasteful smile like venom. He looked, and he waited. 

The man stood still, almost unmoving as he looked forwards, lowered head tilted almost unnaturally to the right as he stared. His long, dark fur only seemed to lightly rise and fall when the wind approached and swept over his body. He was alike a statue. He didn't stir, he didn't waiver. He simply remained, awaiting his new fun.  
[Image: alpodu9830d.gif]

Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away

Nyx perhaps suffered from insomnia, having the energy still to explore the Teekon Wilderness under the light of Her stars. It was not often she spent a day under the heat of the sun, for her coat was ablaze each time she was under those rays. The night did not make her feel unpleasant or unwanted; it made everything feel mystical and more important. At first, the Greatwater Lake had been her goal, but she surpassed it as she spotted the misty forest up ahead. She had not noticed it at first, but the forest was now as clear as day for her.

With silent steps did she enter, blending in with her surroundings as she closed her eyes half. They gave her away, she found, and it was best to beware in new, shady territory. The Spy wandered, spotting a more clearing-like area up ahead where she aimed her path at. It was there she halted, ears flicking as if scanning the are for sound.
Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)
lmao run
91 Posts
Ooc — Soukoku
The darkness was a friend, a warm comfort to be found in the chill night. He breathed in the shadows; reveled in them. His eerie humming was picked up again, a meaningless tune that drifted through the woods as Snake's eyes fell shut, green depths hidden behind dark lids. The man waited still and unmoving. He appeared so content, to sit in the middle of the darkness and wait for something to fall victim to his patience. 

Snake's breath hitched. A scent on the wind, sharp and different from the mostly stale air around him stuck to his nostrils like tar. Eyes slid open, maddened grin stretching black lips impossibly wide. He had not noticed it before; the stranger hid themselves well. Whether or not they knew he was here was a mystery, but the man did not care to dwell on it. The newcomer would know soon enough.

The man's appearance was usually enough to keep unwanted strangers away and sometimes it seemed, he would get lucky and a new little toy would find its own way. How fun today would be.

He sat back on its hind legs, eyes unblinking as he awaited the warm body to come closer, closer, closer. He had yet to set his eyes on the other, but the scent was enough to tell him that they were indeed close. Saliva hung from his jowls, anticipating a lovely meal while the corners of his lips stayed curled in a twisted smile, pearly white jagged teeth glinting in what little light filtered through the canopy. “Did you come to play with me?” he cooed in his serpentine familiarity, his voice floating through the trees. His breathing was steady but the monster's heart was beating with excitement. What kind of games could he get up to this evening?

Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away

The peace of night brought dangers with it. Many darker souls roamed at what she called Nyx's hours, and though she would like to claim the night for her own, she simply couldn't. Small, defying presences would forever find a hole in the fabric of the stars, finding their way around with merely the light of the moon. It was a skill she, too, possessed. The breeze was cooler and it ruffled her midnight pelt, but yet the fog stayed the same. Strangely eerie how she was alone here... Or was she?

A voice called out to her, but her features did not shift. She froze in time, but not out of fear for the invisible threat. She simply inspected the situation, as any wolf at a disadvantage would, but quickly came to the realisation she'd have to fight her way out if this one. Games are for the weak of mind. She replied to the shadows. I came here for my peace.
Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)
lmao run
91 Posts
Ooc — Soukoku
Black ears tipped forwards as the girl's words filtered through them, before once again relaxing. A low hum rumbled in the depths of his chest, drilling against his chords in amusement. "Hmm, perhapsss ssso. A ssshame that isss, really," he responded to the darkness. in front of him. "I wasss hoping for a new toy." A pause, as the man silently got to his feet, intent on finding the girl. 

"Sssso," he began, taking a few steps forwards and looking left and right, maddened green eyes wide and unblinking. His unnerving jack-o-lantern grin lay plastered to his face as he scanned the area. The woman was most likely dark in color, much like Snake himself, considering how close her voice sounded and yet how he still could not see her. "you came here for peace, you sssay? What makesss you think that'sss what you'll find? The monsterssss come out at night, didn't you know?" A giggle fell from his lips, creepily playful for one such as himself. If he kept her talking, perhaps he could find her faster; he listened to her voice whenever she spoke, bringing him closer and closer. 

There was a brief moment of silence before a hideous cackle suddenly rapped from the confines of his belly, scraping his throat upon extraction and electrifying the air around him. A gentle gurgle abruptly ended the fit of humor, and Snake spoke again. "Now, darling, why don't you come a little clossser? Or are you intent on playing ssssuch a fun game of hide and ssseek sssuch asss thiss?" 

Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away

The constellations of her speckled form barely shifted, The Night's eyes scanning her surroundings with ears cupped to pick up the other's rather slippery tunes. Are you implying I would suffice as a mere "toy"? She spoke again, head whipping from side to side. For, if you are, you are gravely mistaken. I am much more than something to simply play with. Sternly, as her biological mother, she spoke. Usually, she took well to comments like the one the snake was spitting at her, but all changed in a dark, unmoving world.

Something was moving, but whether it was her heart pumping in her chest or the wind was a mystery. An uncertainty, as this whole encounter was. For a moment did she wonder if she was talking to the voices in her head - hoped she had finally grown numb in exchange for her complete sanity. But then, how did this all feel so real? The night, the mist, the voice that changed direction? I am The Night. She replied, needing not to argue further about the matter. She was, truly, becoming Nyx.

Breezy eyes settled upon the ever changing mist, not nearly irritated with the man enough to simply up and leave. If she could, she'd rip out his tongue so he could never address her in such ways again. Snakes like the one she was interacting with did not deserve the ability to share thoughts, for all that came out of his mouth was twisted truth. I am not the weak of mind.
lmao run
91 Posts
Ooc — Soukoku
i have summer school, so replies will most likely be slow, sorry

Black tongue slithered from the depths of his jaws, sliding out around his lips and grabbing saliva before diving back inside his mouth. "Indeed I am, darling," Snake replied, tone lilting, a giggle leaving onyx lips.  "Everyone can be made into a toy; sssomething fun to play with." Green eyes flickered left and right, intent on finding the girl. He weaved in circles, wide gaze unblinking and unnerving.

He wanted his prey, and he wanted it now.

He could imagine the flow of her blood in his jaws, intestines splayed out along the ground for him to play with. He could pluck the life right out of her then and there, imagery of the life draining slowly from her eyes as he sucked her blood from the veins of her slender throat floating through his head  "And sssometimess," he said.  "toy'sss break." 

"I am The Night" the girl had responded, and he was quiet for a moment, before jaws parted and the man began to cackle. It was a mad sound, that laugh, unnatural even, and it echoed through the trees, creeping through the dark like Snake had been doing himself.

As soon as it began however, black tongue was silenced abruptly and Snake raised his head. His grin widened and green eyes flashed back up to the moon. The shadows nearly encompassed him, his eyes and the white of his cheshire grin the only things ever constantly visible about him. He seemed to blend into the backdrop of shadows, although if one were to truly look the strange three white v's on his chest could be seen.

"You, the night?" He stopped to catch his breath, taking in a deep, passionate, inhale of the night air.  "If you are truly the night, darling, then I am the monssster that dwellsss in that darknessss." 

There was a time when the black devil had not been on the verge of madness. Snake had always had the gift of appearing mad, but in reality he was much saner, smarter, and more cunning than any wolf he dealt with. The gift was to appear so, but not actually to be so, and that was a hard feat to accomplish. Never had he felt like he might derail, never had he felt like he might waver from his certain position in the world. Now he was truly and simply...

Crazy

And oh how much fun it was.

Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away

Nyx remained calm, not letting the man's false statements bother her in any more ways than just one. His ignorance; his façade he had seemed to put up to protect his own fractured sanity. It was despicable, and the girl's hatred, if one could call it that, kept growing with every word. Someone had to rid the Teekon of him, and now the situation had been presented to The Night, it was quite time to do so. No man nor woman will ever break me, so be gone. She replied once more, giving him an out before he started cackling about her statement.

His tone angered her, but still did she not move, breezy eyes finding a moving patch of fur in the dwindled light of the moon. Strange forms they were, but they were his - or were they? She did not often doubt herself, but it was obvious the wolf she was talking with was not the least bit sane, and she dared not get killed. She could not imagine her woods without her - Damien without her. I am Nyx, and I will ban you, monster, from my realm. She said, hoping for another laugh to spill from the one calling himself monster. Then she could locate him - then she could find out of the strange white forms on what seemed like a coat were truly his.
lmao run
91 Posts
Ooc — Soukoku
"Be gone," the girl had said, and the man's emerald eyes narrowed in amusement, a giggle bubbling in his throat and slithering past black lips. "A pity, it isss for sssome, darling, but you cannot get rid of me that easssily,"  Snake hummed in response, head swaying back and forth, back and forth, as he tried to find the source of the female's voice. Saliva dripped from his parted jaws, coating the ground below him in his sick anticipation. He could tear her body apart bit by bit, create a painting with her blood, strangle her in her own entrails. How fun that sounded!

"Keep talking, sweetheart. I will have you soon enough," he thought as he tried to get her to keep up the conversation; the more she spoke, the closer he could get. However, oblivious to Snake, the girl had a plan of her own, and the devil would most likely find himself caught in her web. 

Her next words met his ears, and he couldn't help but let loose another mad cackle. "Will you now?" he said in between chuckles, mouth curling impossibly wide in a crazed grin. "I think I might look forward to it!"

Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away

She'd tell Damien - she'd tell him if she could not get this snake herself. His sissing, his humming - everything about him was something to be mad at, yet Nyx had great control of herself. To let him under her skin would be admitting defeat, and she played games to win. We will see... She huffed under her breath, sounds muffled by the clammy night and the slight wooshing of the wind.

Her eyes fixated on the forms, she heard it - the cackling coming straight from that spot. Now she had him. oh, you'll be looking forward to it alright. She thought as she launched herself forward, seemingly soundlessly. With as much force as she could muster, she would try and land upon him - throw him off his balance and to the ground. It was a move she had observed, yet also had done herself with a coyote.
lmao run
91 Posts
Ooc — Soukoku
The devil was intent on finding the girl first, taking her down silently but slowly, dragging his attack out as to cause as much pain as possible. He wanted her blood on his lips, tainting the ivory v's on his chest scarlet as he tore her body apart. What he was not expecting, however, was for her to find him before he did. Looks like she won this game of hide and seek. Or tag, was it? The man pondered on the almost childish thought for a moment as the woman threw herself at him. Before he could move [and Snake wondered if, even if he could move, if he truly would have ], he was knocked off balance, his large body hitting the ground with a thud, breath catching in his throat at the sudden change. 

To say he wasn't impressed would be a lie. 

A laugh pulled itself up from his chords as he spoke, baritones lilting playfully as if they were playing a simple game. And to Snake, perhaps that's all it was, was a game. "Looksss like you caught me, darling."

Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away

Tell me if something's not okay and I'll change it ;P

This was anything but a game for her; she had no time to play around with her dinner, just as she had no time to play as a kid when all had abandoned her. Of course, the man before her couldn't know that, but still she was not going to allow him speaking to her again. And what better way than to bring some gore into his life - the very same gore that he had been fantasizing about. But, killing him? That was an easy way out, now wasn't it? No, the creature obviously held a deep connection with his voice... why not take that away from him?

As he spoke, she tried to force her own maw inside his, teeth hungrily searching for his tongue and disable the man for life - just as she'd done before, just as she would do it again.
lmao run
91 Posts
Ooc — Soukoku

As the mad man's words left his throat, he didn't even have time for another laugh. The girl's muzzle was quickly shoved inside his own jaws, and Snake immediately tried to snap his mouth shut, only to pause half way, his breath hitching. Her teeth had connected with his black tongue, and the devil's green gaze grew wide, eyes instinctively flickering forwards in an attempt to catch the girl's eye. 

However, instead of fear flashing in his gaze, anticipation and excitement lay instead. Would he be bested in his own game?

Despite the confusing position the two were in, the fact that the woman's jaws were in Snake's own, he let a giggle try and release itself from the depths of his chest, even as blood filled his mouth from where his tongue was captured between fangs. If either wolf were to pull any further, the appendage would be torn from Snake's mouth. 

Snake knew he didn't truly want that; his words were his best weapon. He also knew he couldn't get away, couldn't get out of this situation. Nonetheless, he felt excited; this was something new. There weren't many who would have the guts to attack Snake, much less put their own maw in his jaws. The girl had his respect.

For now.

If she continued with her demonstration and silenced the man, he would find her. He would tear her apart, gouge out her eyes, perhaps take her own tongue just because. He was excited now, looking forward to her next move, but he would feel anger and greif later, and someone would have to deal with it. 

Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away

I saw the new thread you posted and was wondering how Snake's tongue is hanging out of his mouth? Does it take place before this? I am confusion XD

Her eyes did not focus on him; they were set on the blackness of Nocturnal's night. She wouldn't mind her own face getting a little roughed up, but it seemed the man was not out for blood. Had he given up? Had the surprise been too sudden and unexpected? Her ears flicked at his gurgling chuckles, surprised that he had found joy in being beaten. Strangely enough, it was relatable, even though Nyx never laughed about it.

She knew what she was doing was unforgiveable, but her collection had to grow somehow. How proud Damien would be if she told this to him - approval would find its way to her. and his was the only one she needed. Not her mother's, not her father's, just her forest king's. The brotherhood stood behind her at that moment, and she knew she would be safe as long as she did not abandon it. Mismatched eyes opened wide as the final clip of her teeth tore his tongue and she begun pulling. She had to get out of there as fast as possible.
lmao run
91 Posts
Ooc — Soukoku
a h I wanted to backdate that lmao but I forgot to mention it ig oops. thanks for reminding me ha

As soon as the girl tugged on his tongue, tearing flesh away from flesh, there was pain. It lanced through the devil's mouth, but that did not stop him from laughing, a sound echoing deep down in the caverns of his body. Snake tried to clamp his jaws down on the girl's muzzle to perhaps give her a parting gift just as his black tongue was torn away from his mouth. Blood spurted from the dark depths, and still, the man found himself cackling the whole time, past the wordless agonized noises that flew from his mouth. His eyes were wide, pain filled, no less, but still excited, as though he were having the time of his life.  

Crimson slid down his throat, it dribbled past his lips, and it tainted the white of his chest. He nearly choked on the liquid as he laughed, still, his head lowering to the ground so he could let the blood ooze out from his mouth. Snake did nothing for a moment but breathe, eyes snapped shut, pain filled noises leaking past dark lips, however quiet that they were. He may have been mad, but pain was not foreign.

A moment later, however, Snake bobbed his head up, swiveling around, green eyes wild, and gave the woman a crazed, blood stained grin.

Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away

The man was insane, so much was clear. Even as pain was followed by pain - even as a vital part of his weapon was taken away from him could he not stop cackling. A pathetic being he was - weak, pathetic but most of all stupid for thinking he could challenge Nocturnal herself in her own nights. The tongue was held between clamped teeth as she pulled away and back stepped to get out of his reach. Her mismatched eyes sought his face as he cackled, noting it was pointed down. Strange dripping sounds on the forest floor was enough to tell her he was bleeding. Good - perhaps he would bleed to death right then and there as she took her prize back to her lover.

His face did her nothing; without words, he was nothing but a crazed snake, ripped apart by the night and left in pieces. The monster has been silenced, yet has been allowed to live. She said around the tongue, beginning her walk to where she had entered the forest. Every now and then did she look back, making sure that if he started a chase she'd know when to start running herself.